WARS of Mu

DeletedUser

R.Madrid is active as any player in this world the guy has no life. I mean he plays multiple worlds and is always around to turtle his cities but we got to him and alot of his cities. As Dawson said before it's only the beginning, you'll see R.Madrid go down in the ranking. I'm right behind him and if yuou look grepostats my last 3 conqueres are his cities plus a bunch from the rest of my alliance. One pointer boys and girls, turtles never win especially when you got GW on your ! GW= :cool: RME= :eek:

DeletedUser16506

Congratulations guys! You are doing a really great job on him.;)

DeletedUser

Yes he does and says he's in the top players in every world he plays!

DeletedUser

Nope scratch that, when looking has his grepostats looks like he's only in MU, but he's played in other worlds. Probably does the same thing, turtle, turtle, turtle until an alliance decides ok that's enough and once he's defeated quits and starts in another world!

DeletedUser

Any new wars? I don't know if it actually would be considered a war, but TCE has gone at LoA pretty hard in the last month. Can I get any confirmation to this? I'm in CEA (Chosen Elite Apprentices), TCE's academy alliance, and I have yet to hear of an official war.

DeletedUser18132

There is an official war, because TCE has been attacking them and taking tens of cities, while LoA only too 3 or 4.

DeletedUser

Yes, it has been an interesting and challenging war. I am a member of LoA. We have been putting up a fairly good defense. Other than this, I cannot say much of anything else for security purposes.

DeletedUser

Not really.... taking Xavisols ghost cities isn't considered offesnse. its called turtleling.

+1 conquer for LOA against TCE
That conquer is by YOURS TRULY (haha... me)
:D

DeletedUser20289

Taking Xavisols ghost cities is called "not letting other alliances conquer cities near you". :pro:

DeletedUser

so have we got any wars going on around the world of mu or has everyone decided to move towards world wonders and ingore the game of war.

I am not saying that is wrong, only that it seems boring to farm - festival - farm - festival - farm - festival - take grey/inactive city....rinse and repeat. And wait until you can poor millions or resources into an island.

All I can post about wars is the rumors I have heard of Cerberus wanting to wipe TGS out a while back, though all I saw of that was a day of attacks then nothing.

DeletedUser

All I can post about wars is the rumors I have heard of Cerberus wanting to wipe TGS out a while back, though all I saw of that was a day of attacks then nothing.

lol. not very good when an alliance knows only how to take inactives or greys:cool:

DeletedUser

thanks scribner for caring, though I hadnt gone anywhere, just too busy to say much is all.

DeletedUser

GW vs. LOA

Who will win?

LOA: 5 inactive conquers
GW: 5 active conquers