WARS of Mu

DeletedUser

Well attacking each other and conquering each other is kinda like a war, no?

DeletedUser

please mind a correction:
attacking inactive (red) players is not quite called war or fight. it's like attacking ghost towns with some morale penalty at worst.
don't make the guys feel bad they're not declaring war on gw. imagine what would be the answer if they would write to elenin: hey, we give you 48 hours to prepare yourself, we're going to war with you.
exactly. NOTHING. the guy is ghost. dead. offline. out of order. ghost as a ghost can be.
:p

DeletedUser

Well yes. but before he/she was alive and active! Then went inactive. LOA took GW ghost/inactive, GW conquers people who are actually active and are quite large. But GW is larger... I want to seeeeeee LOA be destroyed.... Besides, in my time in LOA, tc said he always wanted to kill GW/043

Look how well that went... xD

DeletedUser

tc said he always wanted to kill GW/043
I want to seeeeeee LOA be destroyed....
Nice job derpina... I clearly don't see where you are going with that one. I will admit Ocean 43 can sink below the seas... they were very annoying and always bullied us :p. Also we mantain a very strict policy of only attacking those who attack us first.

I dont see LOA complaining about losing a couple of active cities :D... I personally got 3 cities slots by losing 1.

I remember that one day in the past you said you love being a double agent... hint hint TCE wink wink :p

DeletedUser

Get eaten alive!

Nice job derpina... I clearly don't see where you are going with that one. I will admit Ocean 43 can sink below the seas... they were very annoying and always bullied us :p. Also we mantain a very strict policy of only attacking those who attack us first.

I dont see LOA complaining about losing a couple of active cities :D... I personally got 3 cities slots by losing 1.

I remember that one day in the past you said you love being a double agent... hint hint TCE wink wink :p

Err never A double agent, i don't care if you don't believe me, Paladin Believes me, Luke believes me, and Slogozo believes me.

Derpina? Thanks Spock
She's kinda cute, i can see why you like her
http://www.gagbay.com/images/2012/01/derpina_fanart-10312.jpg[img]

1. Always bullied, why did you allow them to bully you? Here's ten dollars go buy a SPINE!

2. Humph... I thought LOA attacked TCE and started the war... Humph.. Strange how that looks/sounds when its coming from the ACTUAL ones that fought the war!e

[B]3. Question to all:
Is it being a traitor/spy for MAYBE SUGGESTING PEACE between LOA and TCE.. or maybe SUGGESTING A MERGE!?[/B]

And the people accusing me of being a traitor [B]WEREN'T[/B] the ones fighting the war. They just wouldn't merge because TC's pride wouldn't let him. Obviously TC doesnt understand the bigger picture because LOA is definitely is not going to win WW unless the merge with someone bigger then them
:Pro::Pro::Pro::Pro::Pro::Pro::Pro::Pro::Pro::Pro:

[IMG]http://www.gagbay.com/images/2012/01/derpina_fanart-10312.jpg
I take the Derpina thing as a compliment, cuz this chick is cute, and thats why you called me it ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will reply since you will continue on the conversation by yourself :rolleyes:

hint hint TCE wink wink :p
And I thought my sarcasm was apparent...
ten dollars go buy a SPINE!
Spines cost more
I thought LOA attacked TCE and started the war.
Wrong
They just wouldn't merge because TC's pride wouldn't let him.
Anybody else understanding that? You attempted to merge our academy into there academy and your not a traitor... well that is interesting, Im sorry I never looked at it that way :D

Definiton of traitor from: -One who betrays another's trust or is false to an obligation or duty...your duty was to run the academy and you were about to bail on it... hence traitor

DeletedUser

Quoting: hint hint TCE wink wink
I thought my sarcasm was apparent
Spines Cost more
wow really!? i didn't know that :)

Isn't my sarcasm of buying a spine obvious? Hypocrite

No! I wasn't going to Merge the academy with their academy. The 2 bigger ones were supposed to merge, then the academy would merge with academy.

Oh and LOA did start it. To be exact it was the Player Nikhit5 that started the war, and then he got cowardly and left for Cerberus... So yes technically speaking we did start the war with TCE

DeletedUser

Oh and LOA did start it. To be exact it was the Player Nikhit5 that started the war, and then he got cowardly and left for Cerberus... So yes technically speaking we did start the war with TCE
And where would you have gotten this information?

Isn't my sarcasm of buying a spine obvious? Hypocrite
Saying im a hypocrite doesn't fit in with that statement, also no it wasn't... since there was none.

I wasn't going to Merge the academy with their academy.
the academy would merge with academy.
:heh: Yes of course you weren't going to merge them

DeletedUser

We could have handled Nikhit5 peacefully. In fact, as I remember, someone kicked him and that is why he went to Cerberus. As Denis was in talks of peace, others were attacking our other members in O27, including you Tori. Who started the war? Well, I think the blame should be put on both TCE and LoA. They attacked and I told Denis at the start that peace or war were fine with me. Now that we have peace with TCE: It is fine with me. :)

DeletedUser18132

Except that Nicrus came dangerously close to starting it again yesterday, after he launched an attack on me. Luckily for you guys, he turned it back a couple of hours before it hit.

DeletedUser

And where would you have gotten this information?

Saying im a hypocrite doesn't fit in with that statement, also no it wasn't... since there was none.

:heh: Yes of course you weren't going to merge them

The statement was theoretical.. if TCE and LOA were gonna merge, so would the academies.. obviously...

Anyways
First i was a spy... turned out it wasn't true....
Now I am a traitor? my job was to protect and help my academy children to grow. I was protecting them by Suggesting a merge, not going to do it. But then lies were created, so I left. And also... YOU threatened the academy members that you were going to destroy them. Why would you do that?

Oh and the 1 city for 3 thing you said. So (theoretically) you guys were just exchanging cities. Well if you were exchanging cities, there would be 1 for 1. Not one for 3. So you must have been supporting yourself (or other members did) but since you were "exchanging" why would you need to do that?

Except that Nicrus came dangerously close to starting it again yesterday, after he launched an attack on me. Luckily for you guys, he turned it back a couple of hours before it hit.

Obviously LOA can't control there members....

DeletedUser

Calm down please - nobody really cares - it's a game.

Now wars - let's have a talk about some wars - if there are any :p

DeletedUser

war? we dont war in mu, this is the worl of peace. We all love each other, ther is no reason to have war!!!

so who wants to fight?

DeletedUser

... I want to seeeeeee LOA be destroyed.... Besides, in my time in LOA, tc said he always wanted to kill GW/043 Look how well that went... xD

destroyed? killed? isn't this a bit too hard?
it's a game, people, let's not take that way too personally.
except the case when you're refering to you-know-who (also called the-big-turtle) in which case i see how he can canalise a lot of feelings... but let's stick to the point.
Everybody says things in the game or forum to stir things up or to look though or other reasons. But the only way he/she can prove the states is the game. So in the game the issues will be solved, not on a forum. Here we only brag :)

DeletedUser

Indeed, I suppose you are correct. War is brewing though.... Yay!

DeletedUser

Ok so Balexandra just conquered another one of TC's cities and named it 042 LOA love vacation? If you guys were exchanging cities, why all the hate?! :)

DeletedUser

No monks your an italian ship captain :D

The hate must be one sided since we have yet to become that pitiful at naming cities ;)

DeletedUser

So you are at war! hee hee yay! something interesting in mu xD

DeletedUser

The rumors flying!!!

No we are not at war unless GW would like to disagree.