Wars of Olous

DeletedUser52109

This server looks interesting with the slow settings, but it seems like all the actions are in the core. But you know what they say, the rim is grim. I guess I am too late for the party
smiley_emoticons_verlegen.gif

DeletedUser41523

This server looks interesting with the slow settings, but it seems like all the actions are in the core. But you know what they say, the rim is grim. I guess I am too late for the party
smiley_emoticons_verlegen.gif
Nah there's action pretty much all over the server right now. About 70 alliances have 100k points or better which is pretty good for 50 cap and being a month old on a slow world.

DeletedUser54584

yea the core oceans is all full with active players now at the edge of the core there are plenty of gaps due to the first wave of players that gone ghost. islands with 3 mediocre citys are very common, atleast as far as i know. to get a solid core as a small aliance (10 people) you have to colonize the islands :(

DeletedUser53503

Bunnies must have put their good players on Stay Cool front because their north-west side is one huge shambles.. is that 4 people quitting now already since we started attacking?
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser54568

I don't know the score.... I just said we're not doing that bad :)

DeletedUser41523

OCEANS VETERANS + Rejects + Turtle Time vs Order 66 + Order 67 + Order 68: 42-1

Not a bad start. There's a few taken by both sides that are on there that I left off because they were negotiated takes before the war started.

DeletedUser54414

OCEANS VETERANS + Rejects + Turtle Time vs Order 66 + Order 67 + Order 68: 42-1

Not a bad start. There's a few taken by both sides that are on there that I left off because they were negotiated takes before the war started.

Not a bad start indeed, but never got further from the start. Order 66 is disbanded just like ZT were.