Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser

t2,are you blind not to see you were not the only one to participate in the debate?

DeletedUser54702

Carry favour, give me a break, we have shadies red and noobs red and you would be red as well on our borders. What was your reply to joint ops? Tell the world, i wont shame you ;) joint ops benefit us, not you, crawl back under your shell dude. I expected better from the biggest team in this world, joint ops, you should have snapped them up and put preasure on shadies. Clearly dont know me if you think i like green, maybe my team does but i chase red

And what would there be to shame? Standard diplomatic response with the idea we would keep channels of diplomacy open? That went out the window with your attempt at grandstanding on here. As i said i guess you didn't like our response so you went to go and try to buddy up with shady with your "Hey guys lets team up and teach Inno a lesson!".

Which i will admit cracked me up a bit. Maybe you should write them a letter and tell them you won't be building wonders to make "an example" out of Inno.

DeletedUser

Why do you think he is accepted in Shady?
For being an unskilled player the basic criteria for them.

DeletedUser51219

I played in this world at the very start of the server played for around a month and MGGA looked like they had potential then when they merged with NSD. However, I am really disappointed with how bad they are losing their war against shady they used to be a decent team at best now it just seems like they have became an MRA.

I only have one question for MGGA what's the point of playing in this world when you recruit your food and just sim? If you really wanted to do that you could have joined a world called Hyperborea

DeletedUser54354

Oh please like me shadies hahaha.....you do know i left them to chase bp??? Bp that im earning happily in an ocean of red with a good bunch of guys :)

Fighting a good bunch of enemies, enjoying my failures as much as my successes. Im the last man on this team that wants my bp to dry up by being friendly with the most aggresive team on the server. Sure, words fail me

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Dear,why so angry? :D
Apologies for late reply- have been busy racking over 30,000 abp from one of those who clicked like to your post ;)
It would have been better if he had actually spent a few secs to defend his team mate instead of calling for mega coalitions,so dear to you and all muskets My Princess :D
[report]89f44f8f85c4f5a0eddc83318a5acd23[/report]
No anger there Nisa at all, in fact its a hard reach to take me to the "angry place". Think you may need to check your self with the "muskets" referral, we have 1 fellow musket with us, Shadies was born out of Imbroes and if you knew me or my co-founders you would have known that. Not sure why you felt the need to show me the report of you hitting a SW, but hey, what ever floats your boat I suppose.
Coalitions not a "Shady style" either. We will leave that up to the others trying to take our wee alliance down.

DeletedUser

My Princess check your prior post - there is a part connected with my report.

DeletedUser54537

That is precisely my point. Synergy was called "A very successful MRA". They were called out on it but weren't getting the outrage i see here on MGGA. Which is what i said in my previous post. As soon as we set up a third branch and secure the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place the forums erupt with talk of how horrible it is that we are somehow the evil mra. Now that doesn't bother me but I wanted to point it out.

Also nobody is getting "screwed" out of a crown. It is a good phrase to use when trying to demoralize an alliance. But in reality it is simply not true, and all 3 branches will get their crown in event of a victory.

We had 3 branches over 1 ocean and a bit
You have 3 branches over 4 oceans and a bit

I dont think rotating works anymore

Pro-Grep

Strategos
People called Synergy MRA, when they had 3 branches and there were around 90 players and number was decreasing time by time and as Notmad said all was in 1 ocean.

Now MGGA has 105 players in different oceans. Interesting...

PS> Nearly forgot, all players who whines that Grepo is getting worse nowadays are doing that because of lack of wars, that everyone pacts with everyone and gold abusing, so interesting how they plan to make Grepo Great Again.

Last edited:

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
People called Synergy MRA, when they had 3 branches and there were around 90 players and number was decreasing time by time and as Notmad said all was in 1 ocean.

Now MGGA has 105 players in different oceans. Interesting...

PS> Nearly forgot, all players who whines that Grepo is getting worse nowadays are doing that because of lack of wars, that everyone pacts with everyone and gold abusing, so interesting how they plan to make Grepo Great Again.

If we as players really wanted grep to be war game, we would play that way. In fact, some of us do. TF/TLB had more fun losing 200 cities to the real fighters in Synergy than I have had in many other servers where it was almost impossible to get into a real war. Believe me, we knew who was attacking us (and attacking well) and who was not.

That's how we ended up joining forces, and that's why some of the players didn't fit. If some people panic at the idea of fighting a multi front war, it's good they went to MGGA. If some of them only want to fight a war when they vastly out-number their enemy, it's good they went to MGGA. And for those that pad their ABP by building and killing their own troops, it's good they went anywhere else. None of those people fit in with the Shocks.

DeletedUser54702

Shadies vs MGGA

230 to 70

It is good you are keeping a score, I don't keep track of it as much as i should

Do you include vm dropouts and inactives? Not criticizing you for it whther you do or not just wondering, maybe post both scores

On my next point- It is good to see the externals alive and well again with everyone and their +1's coming to join the MGGA hate bandwagon. We will see how the world turns out.

DeletedUser31385

Ladies and Gentlemen, please do not insult the Grammar/English skills of anyone. If a post has English that is really that bad, please report it. Making public remarks about this is inappropriate.