Wars of Pagasae

princess Kuini

Phrourach
So you acknowledged that one alliance Hades Incarnate can't do anything to us because they are too far away.

But you still didn't explain how it would be an unworthy victory with all those alliances against us. It would be a very worthy victory actually to beat back shadies, noobs, and true fear.
But why would it be seen as an unworthy victory?

We have TSB, TCF, TF, TLB, Noobs, Noobs.., and Hades Incarnate against us.

So if we win it would mean we beat off over half the world. And the combined players of all of them is more than us.

That seems like a worthy victory to me.

Who said "shadies do shyte like that, we dont pact wtf would we coalition for not you lot thats for sure.. keep thinking "outside that square"...

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Cas you guys all talk a load of crap, I just want to say what I can for my weekend, that is, "Shadies have never needed a pact/coalition to fight MGGA", We chose what we do cas thats what we wanted and did cas we can and cas thats what we were here for..Sorry for you if it doesnt measure up to your sick standards.. but for a "shadie", "IT IS WHAT IT IS"

DeletedUser49798

oh by the way shady thanks for the defender of the day award it gave me something nice to wake up to :D :D :D

DeletedUser54702

Yet again, MGGA shows that it would rather pick on the stats of one individual player in an enemy team, than even address the fact that they are an MRA that is respected by almost no-one but their own players, and that MGGA leadership doesn't believe in the quality of the good players that it does have. Maybe if you addressed the issues in your own team, you wouldn't suffer such a lack of respect from everyone else. Because it's not just me. It's multiple players on this thread, and even more silent supporters, all with more experience, more skills, and a better reputation than myself. I'm just the one who bothers to try and get the message through in the hope that you can actually see the flaws and fix them. But maybe some teams (team being used loosely) are just lost causes. Shame to say it, but if Deus, Capable and Shaz are representative of their alliance, then MGGA is a deceitful, self-centered group of players that will never earn the respect of anyone outside of the MGGA conglomerate.

You got a lot of emotion in your voice there bud. Dont pop a vein now.

I simply said if the shoe fits might as well wear it:)

I don't know who you think you are getting respect from. It is clear you are very young, and immature by the looks of it. The fact you feel the need to write essays with every response is amusing.

You sit there in the bottom rankings of noobs and call out other players but can't take the trash talk when directed back to you?

Poor little snowflake. Perhaps it is time to go back to your safe space now.

DeletedUser54537

I don't know who you think you are getting respect from. It is clear you are very young, and immature by the looks of it. The fact you feel the need to write essays with every response is amusing.

You sit there in the bottom rankings of noobs and call out other players but can't take the trash talk when directed back to you?

Hypocrite much ? and a bit of irony

DeletedUser54192

And every time I point out the flaws with MGGA, both you and Capable try to avoid it by going after 1 player. Maybe if MGGA showed that much aggression in-game, they'd get more respect. ;)

I never actually said that I got respect from people, I don't think. I said that I respect certain other players and alliances, but I don't think I ever said that I got a lot of respect. What I did say is that MGGA is getting very little respect, and that I don't respect MGGA, because of their so-called 'tactics' of recruiting their way through the server.

It's funny that you bring up individual stats when you still can't pull your weight as a fighter compared to your number of points. I don't think you explained the reason for that, either.

I'm happy to take the trash-talk. Just ask people in Noobs. I have the nickname of Pet Turtle, or sometimes 'simmer'. What phases me is more that both you and Capable are happy to focus on individuals' stats, yet yours aren't anything to brag about Deus, and by Capable bragging about his own stats whenever we mention the flaws with his alliance, it makes me think that he cares more for his personal statistics than he cares for the state and reputation of his team.

Little snowflake I may be, but I'd rather be a little snowflake than a big simmer who thinks mass-recruiting players for use as expendable meatshields is the way to "Make Grepolis Great Again".

jameslongst

Strategos
So you acknowledged that one alliance Hades Incarnate can't do anything to us because they are too far away.

But you still didn't explain how it would be an unworthy victory with all those alliances against us. It would be a very worthy victory actually to beat back shadies, noobs, and true fear.
Good luck with that

DeletedUser54745

All this hate talk is annoying I'm going to have to write an essay aren't I? :(

DeletedUser39822

oh by the way shady thanks for the defender of the day award it gave me something nice to wake up to :D :D :D

I always thought this was an overrated award......you can be rimmed and get the Defender of the Day award. It should be renamed Punching Bag of the Day. You can hang yours next to the 137 other Defender of the Day awards on your alliance wall.......you know that wall, it's the one right next to that empty wall entitled Attacker of the Day.

DeletedUser49798

I always thought this was an overrated award......you can be rimmed and get the Defender of the Day award. It should be renamed Punching Bag of the Day. You can hang yours next to the 137 other Defender of the Day awards on your alliance wall.......you know that wall, it's the one right next to that empty wall entitled Attacker of the Day.

oh that explains why one shady player is in the top 10 of attackers and 4 of our original 2 alliances are in the top 10 ???

ares you do come out with some funny stuff sometimes ;)

DeletedUser

oh that explains why one shady player is in the top 10 of attackers and 4 of our original 2 alliances are in the top 10 ???

ares you do come out with some funny stuff sometimes ;)

I do also enjoy either:

1) Killing my own units with a badge on

or

2) Attacking alliances that are 5-10 times smaller than we are, usually new to the game, and do not know how to defend.

Either way, i can sure say that you didn't gain any of that BP on us

DeletedUser51786

Shaz you are too god for us

I know yes, I think you all should go and focus in server 99 now this world is not for you all, your alliance is sinking, how was your failed Op on me yesterday, some players can't take the heat messaging me telling me that they are going to take my city LOL, so when I replied to them this morning using there exact words in quotation what they sent to me they got upset and used a profaned word, is that how are you training your members TF hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DeletedUser51786

"And that's the end of this conversation. You do not have permission to post any of this anywhere public, including the externals, nor do I want to listen to anymore of your pro-MRA propaganda. You want to play in an MRA, at least pick one that chooses to fight lots of enemies, rather than one that attempts to hide in the corner until it outnumbers everyone by at least 2-1."

So I am going to reply here to this, after sending me this you don't want a response so here I will post it, Well it seems you may be suffering from the symptoms called stupid. So I am going to be polite you little fly as I don't want to hurt your brains, I AM PROUD TO BE APART OF MAKING GREPO GREAT AGAIN, haters are going to hate what our alliance have.

Here in MGGA we wine and dine, we take enemy cities and we loves the hatred so continue to hate us we don't mind we will take hatred via pms, externals and skype.

But if your looking for a change and to join into the light side feel free to shoot Deus a polite message, I know on the hatred side must be cold and gloomy, but don't fear send us a message we will happy to send over a blanket and hot chocolate.

Thanking you in advance

Kind Regards

Shaz aka Smurfy007

Please direct all hate message to Smurfy007 he will gladly listens to all your problems and assist you in anyway possible way.

DeletedUser54895

When we attacked a certain player of mgga,we found all her cities stacked to the brim.Player has not been online for a bit,and the cities were pre stacked.....