Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser43534

smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
we shall see now wont we
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

DeletedUser51219

well location wise if synergy decide to join in on the fight then MGGA are done and once true fear are finished MGGA are the ones I see them fighting next

jameslongst

Strategos
well location wise if synergy decide to join in on the fight then MGGA are done and once true fear are finished MGGA are the ones I see them fighting next

"Once?" How about "IF?"

And while I'm at it...how about Synergy box their own weight for once that would be outstanding lol. Trust me they wont jump on MGGA until they know they wont have to actually fight.

All that talent on that team, all those old names...too bad they are being led like that.

DeletedUser15275

"Once?" How about "IF?"

And while I'm at it...how about Synergy box their own weight for once that would be outstanding lol. Trust me they wont jump on MGGA until they know they wont have to actually fight.

All that talent on that team, all those old names...too bad they are being led like that.
Nitpicking other alliances to boost your team morale is getting old James.
You know an alliance is losing when the founder is using the externals to criticize enemy leadership.

DeletedUser54537

You know an alliance is losing when the founder is using the externals to criticize enemy leadership.

You've got to give it to them, they did manage to take 2 cities apparently
score is 55:2

DeletedUser54745

Shady Bunch vs MGGA

67:30 (not including ghosts, players gone into VM, etc.)
This isn't including the members who posted their cities up for internal then just left without actually handing off. But yeah I give shady props, we have pretty much just been picking each other's less active players apart. Which we did have a lot more of. I'm enjoying the fight though and again props to shady

jameslongst

Strategos

Well I'm very sorry to bother you dude. True Fear has 18 players in it and we are taking on...what, 100? Plus all their NAPs and pacts and buddy buddy BS they have going on. But I'm nitpicking. Ya right. The real question is: why cant they put us away?

We are fighting back against the MRA, and that's not in the script. I was supposed to beg Synergy to let us join and then turn around and help them eat my team. Well, thanks but no thanks.

Youre right tho Ive never seen anyone on the externals criticizing enemy leadership before...how novel and inventive of me.

We will continue to fight the MRAs. Peace out.

DeletedUser21560

James, that is the new grepo style. team up and jump on an alliane 1/10 of yourself... Do they attack as great as BD does?

9tiEDhv.png

qpCARCq.png

0tiSUpt.png

SlD0Hwo.png

s0mYOAB.png

all the way to #1 alliance fighters
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54537

TF is with TLB so its 48 players
and they have a really good strategy
anyone who is on the frontline and does not know how to snipe goes in VM

jameslongst

Strategos
TF is with TLB so its 48 players
and they have a really good strategy
anyone who is on the frontline and does not know how to snipe goes in VM

Is it better than your strategy?

NAP with every team around you and then jump on a team a fraction of your size, in the process getting whipped and making sure you only win because of bulk and not skill?

That's some next level strategizing , brah.

DeletedUser54537

Well, they're beating NOOBS 59-18, so i guess BD are attacking pretty well

8 For Fear/Lost Boys
158 For Synergy

and they say they are giving us a good fight

Is it better than your strategy?

NAP with every team around you and then jump on a team a fraction of your size, in the process getting whipped and making sure you only win because of bulk and not skill?

That's some next level strategizing , brah.

Since when did we NAP with everyone around? We arent NAPd with you
but seriously when ?

bulk does not necessarily mean no skill

DeletedUser

Synergy remind me of Floyd Mayweather Jr. All that talent and skill but afraid to take on the tougher contenders in their prime. I can pretty much guarantee Synergy will turn on MGGA once they see MGGA are on the ropes. Thats been Syn's MO every world. They form large coalitions, then 1 by 1 turn on their "Allies". They find some stupid excuse why to break the pact, and without warning attack. They did it to TF in this World. Their excuse this time was TF was defending some of their targets. Without a word or type of diplomacy, they attacked. Every World Synergy or what ever name they go by their members play without honor.

DeletedUser

Once again I will defend ex team mates: not all of them are Gerrard types.
They have plenty of honourable types and a Gerrard lol.
Let's not generalize.

DeletedUser21560

Dont know if you can call it beating us when we are still bigger than them, got 2½ times more bp then them.

But yes they have taken more cities of us than we have of them, which is expected when you gang up 5 vs 1. If it was the other way around the score would be 200-0

Almost half of those taken cities are from their spy forral, who handed them free cities for weeks
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Raydium88

Strategos

Considering the circumstances, doesn't look as if they have been that successful. Granted is still 60 cities... I just don't understand how they manage to have lower ABP and growth rate.

But oh well, I appreciate the slots guys :)