Wars of Pagasae

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Hmm wonder why that would be.. Wouldn't be because they are almost twice as big as our top 5? lol.

And that must be top post today. Now you want to whine that our top 5 players are bigger then yours?

PS> Quality of attack doesn't depend on size, strength yes. Because 1mil guy can provide more offense than 200k guy, but quality is all about skills.

DeletedUser54537

Im sorry but Turtling up is not skill
what Im saying is that if everyone in your alliance had 1 LS nuke of 300 LS each you could clear that, its not hard
you have 48 members in total, 48x300 = 14400
enough to kill 4000 biremes

Im sorry but Turtling up is not skill
what Im saying is that if everyone in your alliance had 1 LS nuke of 300 LS each you could clear that, its not hard
you have 48 members in total, 48x300 = 14400
enough to kill 4000 biremes
Bro, When did i EVER say i have SKILL? And when did i say I was turtling up? I have plenty of offense your just not worth using it on, sorry mate :(
You should just break one of your 7 NAPS and maybe then you'll get a fair fight.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I think you missed my edited post and what I added to it. My friend said that our top 5 have better attacks then yours and all that was started from that, that we don't know how to attack.

As I edited in previous post I'll repeat it: Quality of attack doesn't depend on size, strength yes. Because 1mil guy can provide more offense than 200k guy, but quality is all about skills.

DeletedUser54537

where do you get 7 NAPs from ? and like I said NAP are agreements to refrain from attacking each other
it does not mean we help each other

If you think that a NAP makes you weak look in the real world, I know its hard for you but pleae get out of your cave for once. The US are one of the strongest powers in the world, they have alliances and pacts. It does not make them weak or not skilful.

DeletedUser54484

OKAY enough is enough.

ANYONE from synergy, stop posting all this bullshit. You cannot compare the two alliances, or how many cities we have taken. WE ARE BIGGER and have more players, what do you expect.

you CANNOT compare growth, synergy doesnt have to defend at all, and tf/tlb is sniping/stacking constantly.

On the other hand, tf stop bitching, you chose to play the way you are.

BTW, tf is basically slyce but with a sister alliance and a better premade
Core.. and look at what happened to slyce. I commend tf, and honestly hope to play with them one day, but time and time again it shows old strats (like only one alliance and no ocean naps/pacts) doesnt work that well anymore.

non the less both alliance are great, and are playing hard

also another little point, tf/tlb have lost cities much slower now... so they are obviously doing something right.

DeletedUser54848

I agree. I'm not going to sit here and say that we're winning this war here, nor am I going to sit here and say this is an equal fight. But I am going to say that those of us in TLB/TF are playing our hearts out and I'm truly impressed with the defense I've seen from our alliances, especially over the past few weeks. This is not to say Synergy hasn't taken cities from us, they have. But most of the time it takes multiple attempts to take a city. I tip my cap off to Synergy. They are relentless, and it is incredibly difficult to try compete with their size when they only have to deal with one front. But I agree with Rangled, both alliances are competing hard, and while I love a little trash talk just as much as the next guy, this has become a little exhausting to watch. Let's just leave this to play out in game, cause I guarantee we've still got a lot of fight left in us.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Some like trash talking some not, but still I guess everyone has right to express their opinion in any constructive way, mainly when others are trash talking on them.

jameslongst

Strategos
By the way the score right now is 8 to 174 for Synergy

So please, tell me which strategy is more successful, no pacts or NAPs or a couple of strategical NAPs

I'm gonna tell you something you may not believe buddy...Ive lost more. I will be around till the end of it. I'm not talking about strategy, I'm talking about heart. Some teams got it, and some teams don't.

See you in the morning.

DeletedUser16560

You can call us fat and uggly, too. We don't mind it coming from haters with aspirations to cheerleading.
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser49798

Shadies vs MGGA (Not including players that left while in revolt, etc.)

179 to 65

Yeah I got pummelled over the weekend

Had exams and assignments and whatnot

Oh well into the top 10 of defenders now just a shame I didn't activate a 4 times bp
My wall since Friday morning looks tasty though

_441a28aeace212543fb4fc4ecab18d80-png.jpg

DeletedUser41856

Yeah I got pummelled over the weekend

Had exams and assignments and whatnot

Oh well into the top 10 of defenders now just a shame I didn't activate a 4 times bp
My wall since Friday morning looks tasty though

_441a28aeace212543fb4fc4ecab18d80-png.jpg

You forgot to mention that you lost 12 cities, meanwhile others in your alliance look out for themselves. One city had 2.2k fts and 4k birs, 2200 fast transports? really? and your alliance couldn't send you any help? I took one of your cities with 500 slings and only hit militia when 7hr CS landed, no birs and no troops.

Stop bragging about your wall and excuses, you were online enough to ask us to stop attacks and to be cocky but couldn't get support to defend? Realize that your MRRA is full of non-team players, losing members and is recruiting only to keep numbers up.

DeletedUser49798

Is that really a brag?

If anything it's commendable how good you guys have been

Like I said exams and stuff :)

If you want to be a sore winner that's fine by me

But if I'm being perfectly honest you don't remind me of death you remind me of another word starting with D

DeletedUser16560

From everyone in MRRA, our sincerest apologies. You caught us red handed, we;ve been deceiving you all with numbers. We now realize that after you pointing it out, Einstein.
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif

Please just hit us harder, take the remaining 330 cities in 54 from us and you'll "win the war"