Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser54537

So Synergy went from whipping True Fear to working under them. And the leaders who overthrew the original syn leadership have admitted TF was always their side.

Now that is a sad story indeed.

Let me explain. We Synergians went from pushing True Fear back into 46 to working alongside them. The leaders who took over after the old ones left have said that it is in both sides' favour.

By the way how's the third branch going?

Pro-Grep

Strategos
So Synergy went from whipping True Fear to working under them. And the leaders who overthrew the original syn leadership have admitted TF was always their side.

Now that is a sad story indeed.

Just to clarify about leadership, no one overthrew anyone. Those leaders who are now in Shockwave were original leaders from the start and these were the guys who contributed most for the alliance, from what I have seen and they are doing all good for the purpose of the team. So thumbs up for them instead of hating on them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser21560

Seve don't act so cocky as you guys finding it hard against BD mate focus less on throwing a shade at another alliance your not involved with or fighting keep your shade for BD

Smurfy007
Thizzle on 2017-05-25 at 13:01
It sure did look like it :p

But anyways, good luck ;)
Smurfy007 on 2017-05-25 at 12:59
I am not looking for a new home lol mate I am just saying, as for rejection I never asked bro to join you all and you all are not my type of alliance mate
Thizzle on 2017-05-25 at 12:35
Alright, then it doesnt make me feel as bad rejecting you. Happy to hear you can find a new home over there
Smurfy007 on 2017-05-25 at 10:32
Na mate I dont need to prove myself to any alliance all I need to do is send a message to either MGGa or Shady and I will be in, ppl know what I can do
Thizzle on 2017-05-25 at 03:21
you had BD to your east MGGA to your north, ofcourse when you picked the smallest alliance they were going to snipe

Your position is what speaks against you joining ;)
Smurfy007 on 2017-05-25 at 03:18
Because all our targets use to only snipe it was hard to get any BP, mine you I am only here a mth now :)
Thizzle on 2017-05-25 at 03:15
not according to your bp lol
Smurfy007 on 2017-05-25 at 03:15
Me too lol
Thizzle on 2017-05-25 at 03:09
Dont think its such a good idea. We like to fight over here
rotfl.gif

Smurfy007 on 2017-05-25 at 03:06
Mate I trust leaders here on what they are doing will see how things unfold do you have a spot for me ;)

Shaz, im confused. Why are you "throwing shade" at us, when you as recently as 2 days ago, were fishing for an invite?

Dont be a hypocrit.

DeletedUser54192

Maybe he's "throwing shade" at us because he tried to boast his way to an invite, and it didn't work, and now he is all upset? :(

I mean, I am Noobs' cowardly pet turtle (I'm not kidding), and my ratio of BP-ranking/points-ranking is somehow higher than his? I don't think that is a good sign for him.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Not the best conversation I have ever seen because of few reasons:

"Na mate I dont need to prove myself to any alliance all I need to do is send a message to either MGGa or Shady and I will be in, ppl know what I can do"

sorry Smurfy you are my team mate, but can't guess why you need to mention this anywhere. I respect you and your skills as well and know what are you capable of, but that message looked a bit swank.

And Thizzle I guess those chat is called Private Messages for a reason, it shouldn't be published anytime you want. That's just my opinion btw.

DeletedUser44609

MGGA alliances totally ruining the name of Grepolis, lets hope that they get their come uppances posting spies all over the world Corvair was their biggest, totally lost all my respect for him as a great player, lets all wait till WW when their three pathetic alliances will all be scrambling for 35 places

Come on shady wipe these noobs

DeletedUser21560

Not the best conversation I have ever seen because of few reasons:

"Na mate I dont need to prove myself to any alliance all I need to do is send a message to either MGGa or Shady and I will be in, ppl know what I can do"

sorry Smurfy you are my team mate, but can't guess why you need to mention this anywhere. I respect you and your skills as well and know what are you capable of, but that message looked a bit swank.

And Thizzle I guess those chat is called Private Messages for a reason, it shouldn't be published anytime you want. That's just my opinion btw.

If you on one hand in public "throw shade" at my alliance and with the other hand secretely trying to apply for an invite. I will call you up on it

DeletedUser

MGGA alliances totally ruining the name of Grepolis, lets hope that they get their come uppances posting spies all over the world Corvair was their biggest, totally lost all my respect for him as a great player, lets all wait till WW when their three pathetic alliances will all be scrambling for 35 places

They've gone full turtle mode. They no longer have like any offense on 54's border.

As far as Deuces go, they're kinda funny. Shocked to see them jump ship, but I guess grep is all about just joining the bigger alliance nowadays.

DeletedUser54702

Your top player Tvrtko.Kotromanic went lone wolf on attacking us. When we took his o44 cities, we then reached out to your alliance, and OneVM told us to basically piss off.

So you can't really blame us for the resulting war. And we certainly didn't need any spies.

It seems you guys didn't want to fight your own fight either judging as you had to pull a joint op with shady.. And then let shady do all the work. I don't think we had more than 3 or 4 revolts on our northern border.

DeletedUser51786

Thizzle the little bit of respect I had for you man just went down the drain dude, why don't you tell them why I had messaged you, I was inquiring for a friend of mine to get a home and then you brought the subject up of me joining I believe you left that out, You see why in Nagidos you all got your *** handed to you all by Caustic/Extortion for the same reason you all are getting your *** handed to you all here by BD, its a shame my good friend Hainamlis is playing under you flag for an alliance that doesn't respect confidentiality I wonder what he have to say about that as he is a man of respect and character

DeletedUser21560

Thizzle the little bit of respect I had for you man just went down the drain dude, why don't you tell them why I had messaged you, I was inquiring for a friend of mine to get a home and then you brought the subject up of me joining I believe you left that out, You see why in Nagidos you all got your *** handed to you all by Caustic/Extortion for the same reason you all are getting your *** handed to you all here by BD, its a shame my good friend Hainamlis is playing under you flag for an alliance that doesn't respect confidentiality I wonder what he have to say about that as he is a man of respect and character

I didnt bring up any subject of you joining, i asked you what you thought about the new Shockwave. I am not playing on nagidos, so i do not know what you are talking about?

You do know Oracle is not updating anymore? alot has changed since Oracle stopped updating, just in the case you didnt know. I respect confidentiality if you have self respect. But you applying to join us, and then you trash talking us on here - i cannot resist shutting you up.
I cant stand fake. Sorry. Be real

DeletedUser54067

Their is an alliance on Nagidos called "Show me your Noobies" and an alliance called "Noobs" merged into them later and that alliance is currently losing the WW and war against the top alliance in Nagidos.

Raydium88

Strategos
Their is an alliance on Nagidos called "Show me your Noobies" and an alliance called "Noobs" merged into them later and that alliance is currently losing the WW and war against the top alliance in Nagidos.

Even though this thread title reads "Wars of Pagasae" don't mind me correcting you there:

Noobs were never affiliated with SMYN.
In fact Noobs seized to exist months before WWs to play here. The cuddling there was real.

And this is the reason, that whenever I am clueless on something, I typically just shut up...

DeletedUser54067

I know Noobs, was never affiliated, I just said the ended up merging, I put Noobs in quotes and SMYN, as since it was a while since I had played that world I didn't know if those were the exact names of the alliances. I was just trying to clarify, since Thizzle asked and I wasn't really clueless about the situation as that is what happened.

Raydium88

Strategos
Thizzle was not playing on Nags months before the merge of any alliance, that was not Noobs, happened. Myself had removed my own founder rights beforehand, and quit, until I returned to help Ski solo. So now, I hope that clarifies it.

DeletedUser54192

The thing is, I am not sure how much anyone here cares about getting any sort of respect from you, for several reasons:

1) You are two-faced. The way you ask if there is a spot for you in Noobs, is not just asking for a friend. You said "for me" in that message trail, so don't try and bluff your way around the fact that you were trying to get in, while trash-talking us.
2) You have a worse ratio of BP-rank/points-rank than me. Now, that wouldn't be saying much, except that, as I said before, I am known as a turtle, and rather a useless one at that. The reactions when I say that I am attacking someone are generally those of great shock. :)
3) If you bothered to look at the alliance names, player history, posts, etc on Nagidos, you would know that Noobs stopped existing long before the WW stage, just as Thizzle and Raydium said. Don't try and trash talk about something when you don't know the facts.
4) You can't even see what is happening in this world. Noobs are #1 for defenders, and we haven't sunk while getting that ranking. A fair number of the cities we lost were due to an incompetent and dodgy player named Forral, rather than due to the fault of Noobs as an alliance.

Oh, by the way, why did you have to get a new account partway through Nagidos? All I know is that you popped up as Smurfy007 and messaged anyone who attacked you, to brag about who you were and say that they shouldn't attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They've gone full turtle mode. They no longer have like any offense on 54's border.

As far as Deuces go, they're kinda funny. Shocked to see them jump ship, but I guess grep is all about just joining the bigger alliance nowadays.
From frenzy to justification :D
Did they run out of snowflakes or you missed the usual op planner? :D
Did you start to believe your own propaganda to target Mac? :D
That is brave no doubt but no offense intended keep hitting snowflakes not rocks ;)
You are not able for that (at least not yet) ;)