Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser48257

Wars occurring in pagasae (set up to start at the end of BP) , will regularly be updated if people help by commenting of course , good luck !

DeletedUser30636

I heard insomnia and wake up call we're in a really heated war. Both haven't taken any cities yet, but it sounds rough

DeletedUser52109

The only war happening right now is between the players and the bandit camps
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser47500

I heard insomnia and wake up call we're in a really heated war. Both haven't taken any cities yet, but it sounds rough

When your intel is so screwed that you mistake two sister alliances for ones having a war

DeletedUser41523

I mean there's a former player or two in Wake Up Call i'd love to attack for being just plain stupid. But they're long gone. :)

DeletedUser30636

I mean there's a former player or two in Wake Up Call i'd love to attack for being just plain stupid. But they're long gone. :)
lol this post wasn't serious at all, I took the number 1 and 2 alliances at the time and said they were at war before BP, that doesn't even make sense cmon people

DeletedUser48257

We are true fear ... and we're coming for your timid plays fear ..

DeletedUser49162

Founder of Soldiers of Destiny here. Fell apart because of . ...certain leaders if you get what I mean