Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser21560

What would this be other than red-handed? You haven't given any explanation only tried to deflect to other alliances.

I dont care what you think lol... We have had real enemies, you can find some of them here on these externals, they can vouch for our bp ;)

Raydium88

Strategos
So that means our takeovers are also a scam or imaginary? Or the success we came upon fighting other alliances in this server since the very start?

Seriously if this is just a poor excuse, as I told you DV, to take attention away from your "coalition" course of action, then you're just making me laugh :p

DeletedUser54702

So that means our takeovers are also a scam or imaginary? Or the success we came upon fighting other alliances in this server since the very start?

Seriously if this is just a poor excuse, as I told you DV, to take attention away from your "coalition" course of action, then you're just making me laugh :p

How would i possibly distract from that when anyone can look at the leaderboard and see the rankings and see that Mgga is a coalition, we are a family and Ive never denied that.

I think the main point here was that your top player was killing his own stuff to get the number 1 fighters rank.

A rank which is worthless. Gotten by cannibalized bp. You guys whine and cry how MGGA is ruining grepo, yet you ruin it far more than any Mra by defending and justifying a player who cheats to get his rank.

DeletedUser54702

If he wanted re-specialize why did he kill 2000 fast transports

Raydium88

Strategos
Mgga is a coalition, we are a family and Ive never denied that.

Oooooh, wait a sec boys we are are getting somewhere here :)

We do not owe you anymore explanations, you are entitled to think as you wish.
I bet that opinion will change as soon as you start losing cities ;)

DeletedUser54537

Ok this is ridiculous

1. Shaz, stop acting like a 12 year old, if you truely are an adult like you say you are dont act like you are acting now.
2. Even if Haina canibalized 1mil BP (which is really hard to do by the way) he would still be on 2.4mil (2nd in BP)
3. Noobs were fighting BD, Shady, HI, TS and a couple smaller ones, MGGA on the other hand was just fighting Shady and Assassins as far as I know, oh wait and Machina at one point I believe. Shady are good but they cant bring you the amount of BP you have now, assassins and Machina cannot either. So there must have been at least SOME canibalization from your players, maybe you dont even know. Maxi for example, how does one get 400k ABP in one day? or it is massive luck, hitting LS nukes (which TF did not have) or it is Cannibalising.

this is my input, feel free to agree to it or laugh and call Bull.
I for one know that Shaz will disagree with all that I have said and will probably say "Stop lying, Haina is bad, im better, IM AN ADULT, maxi is second best after me, LOL"

N

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryann16

Strategos
You can all run your mouths on here like it aint nothing, Trying to get Mr. Thizz in some sort of "humiliation"... I feel like im back in the school yard when all the bullies pick on the short kid. Then the short kid hits back.

Talk all you want and spread propaganda all you want, but anyone with half a brain knows youre just waking up the dog by rattling the cage. If it came to it, and yall go 1v1 or whatever, I wonder if you would still flap your mouth or if you would tuck tail and run....

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Post here Post here let everyone see the real Noobs, I wonder if their Mascot going to get involved and defend them LOL, where is the TRUE FEAR Band Wagon that was saying and blasting Maxi on externals where are they now hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Actually, after you told me Maxi was one of the best participators in ops (and I know she wasn't attacking us, because we record all posted reports in an intel library), I checked with the Assassins (now Flying Circus) and the Dwarves. Like us, they report no attacks from Maxi. They didn't even know who she was.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Too funny that MRRA needed to recruit another "On the Rim alliance", to tackle the "Shady" Issue, thought with all that many alliances yous would have been able to do it but NOPE, you all need those 12 alliances all caught under the umbrella of the "Big Beautiful incarnate Monster" somewhat day .... HAHAHA... You guys are so "winning"... lol

DeletedUser44213

Too funny that MRRA needed to recruit another "On the Rim alliance", to tackle the "Shady" Issue, thought with all that many alliances yous would have been able to do it but NOPE, you all need those 12 alliances all caught under the umbrella of the "Big Beautiful incarnate Monster" somewhat day .... HAHAHA... You guys are so "winning"... lol

I speak for Beautiful Day Monsters when I say we have had absolutely no contact with the MGGA alliances. You are just extrapolating from us attacking you that we have a deal with them... It's a bit of a bitter statement to make and has no truth in it whatsoever. Besides, we can't help the fact that your most active players can't handle the heat. We didn't ask half of your alliances to go into VM, they did that by overdoing themselves as half of every server always does.

If you want to go and just whine and make assumptions that's fine but if you have a better suggestion as to who we should be at war with (bearing in mind that the MGGA alliances are largely on the other side of your alliances to us, then please do go ahead.

I should add btw, I know a fair few members in your alliances from past worlds and I have the up most respect for your members. But coming on here and mouthing off about "pacts" you cannot know exist (and I say "know"... because they don't exist) is a good way to sully your name.

I should also add, that I find it extremely ironic that there is an alliance called Make Grepo Great Again that has done exactly what has made grepo worse, which is create branches and branches of sister alliances. I'm not sure the alliance cap even has a meaning anymore.

So in summary, no, there is no pact or agreement to attack you guys. However, props to you guys for putting up a hell of a fight on this front when I know you are being hammered on other fronts. But, bit of a shame you have to come on here and cry about it.

Lugosi

Strategos
To our overlords in MGGA

May we all merge into your mighty guild? One third of the top 12 alliances are MGGA so lets take the plunge and become a one alliance server. Pass about that inevitable crown glory!

princess Kuini

Phrourach
I speak for Beautiful Day Monsters when I say we have had absolutely no contact with the MGGA alliances. You are just extrapolating from us attacking you that we have a deal with them... It's a bit of a bitter statement to make and has no truth in it whatsoever. Besides, we can't help the fact that your most active players can't handle the heat. We didn't ask half of your alliances to go into VM, they did that by overdoing themselves as half of every server always does.

If you want to go and just whine and make assumptions that's fine but if you have a better suggestion as to who we should be at war with (bearing in mind that the MGGA alliances are largely on the other side of your alliances to us, then please do go ahead.

I should add btw, I know a fair few members in your alliances from past worlds and I have the up most respect for your members. But coming on here and mouthing off about "pacts" you cannot know exist (and I say "know"... because they don't exist) is a good way to sully your name.

I should also add, that I find it extremely ironic that there is an alliance called Make Grepo Great Again that has done exactly what has made grepo worse, which is create branches and branches of sister alliances. I'm not sure the alliance cap even has a meaning anymore.

So in summary, no, there is no pact or agreement to attack you guys. However, props to you guys for putting up a hell of a fight on this front when I know you are being hammered on other fronts. But, bit of a shame you have to come on here and cry about it.
Absolutely no crying about it, in fact I did say, "Too Funny"..
I have seen and have a copy of your shared forum and all that shared it, sent to me a while ago, actually sent to a few of our players, so I do "Know" that at that count there was at least 10+ of your alliances to our east that all hooked up to do the bidding of taking us Shadies down a peg, (Kudos to yous for that).
You are right about the presumption on my part of fighting alongside MGSA, just from our side it sure looked that way.
This is all ;)

DeletedUser51718

I have seen and have a copy of your shared forum and all that shared it, sent to me a while ago, actually sent to a few of our players, so I do "Know" that at that count there was at least 10+ of your alliances to our east that all hooked up to do the bidding of taking us Shadies down a peg, (Kudos to yous for that).

Well you clearly have a incorrect copy because I just counted, not even half of the number you claim. Do you even spy bro?

princess Kuini

Phrourach
2Umy4Pg6SBCHdkqF716yxw.png
As I said it was a while ago, and my count is 13.. Liar I am not. ;)