Wars of Paros

• Thread starter Crixus Undefeated Gaul
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Can anyone recount to me briefly the stories of the wars of paros?
The venom won several wars, told.
Sorry for my english, I'm Italian

Crixus.

DeletedUser340

There hasn't been any wars from what I know of, expansion only on their part.

DeletedUser5554

Venom vs Sons of Olympus- Venom won
Venom vs Phoenix - Venom won
Venom vs Chaos Hunters- Venom leads 2-0

DeletedUser15581

Venom vs Inglorious Basterds. Venom won 3-0 and Inglorious Basterds disbanded.

DeletedUser

The Deadly Phalanx vs. The Dead Rabbits. Phalanx won 3-0 and Rabbits disbanded
The Deadly Phalanx has also taken cities in O56 from several alliances like Sons of Olympus (2-0) and Soul Virus (1-0) (now called Chillin Villains)

DeletedUser39031

I dont get how these a really wars. I mean, I would hardly call 1-0,2-0 etc. wars. More like just taking cities and expanding

DeletedUser21770

That's what I was thinking. It's not a war if the opposition roll over and admit defeat before putting up a fight.

DeletedUser5554

I saw something Daizan said about being at war with CH. If that's the case then it's war just maybe not as intense.

DeletedUser

League of Delos and Chaos are at war. Kind of one sided though.

DeletedUser38128

It seems that is easy to have 0 losses record when you are kicking your players that are being conqured . ;) I am sure that you will know what am I talking about.

DeletedUser

There is a difference of scope and size between: war battle skirmish . For the purposes of Grepo, I use these definitions:

1. WAR: when an alliance has officially declared war on another alliance, regardless of the outcome. It is usually (but not necessarily) prolonged and involves the conquest of many cities. The masters of earth history have declared that "the best war is one where no one had to fire a shot" (i guess for grepo that would be a catapult shot LOL)

2. BATTLE: an attempt at conquest, whether it succeeds or not. BP is exchanged on both parties. It may take place in a single wave or take several waves, a single attacker or several. Battles take place in a war or when not at war.

3. SKIRMISH: when both sides exchange BP, but a conquest is not the immediate purpose of the mission. it may take place in a single wave or several, a single attacker, or several.

DeletedUser

Venom vs Sons of Olympus- Venom won
Venom vs Phoenix - Venom won
Venom vs Chaos Hunters- Venom leads 2-0
Biggest load of crock ever, Chaos Hunters took 2 Venom cities and Venom kicked them whilst the CS's were on the way, another of those alliances that kicks members to try and keep the stats looking good, a bunch of glory hunters!

DeletedUser

so we have to keep inactive members in the alliance ?
nope i dont think so if your yellow your gone

DeletedUser

Biggest load of crock ever, Chaos Hunters took 2 Venom cities and Venom kicked them whilst the CS's were on the way, another of those alliances that kicks members to try and keep the stats looking good, a bunch of glory hunters!

Glory hunters?! Yea taking INACTIVE members city is honorable and brings glory pfff!
We have 0 tolerance for inactive members, they get yellow they get out simple

DeletedUser37948

Life can seem so unfare at times, cant take the active players and cant take the inactives before they are booted for inactivity.

ps we dont boot players unless they turn yellow and yellow players show on stats so feel free to check the stats of the inactive ex venom players cities you took. we cant hide the truth its plain for all to see in the stats. :pro:

DeletedUser33512

No one's stopping you from creating your own tally :D

Also, no one's stopping you from booting your own.

It's a hard knock life.

Have a good day. :D