Wars of Paros

• Thread starter Crixus Undefeated Gaul
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Personally, there were some players even in BV that did not deserve the crown. I will always be sharp on words, that is just how I am. But they stayed until the end and did contribute in one way or another. Some of them could have did much more but at the end this is just how it is. Personally, in my opinion, there are lot of players on bones and vics that truly did deserve the crown... Players like ephesium, doruldor, mats and aura for sure did deserve more than a crowns when it comes to paros world. However, this is a game and not all can be winners. It is pointless to discuss this further...

P.S. Max definitely deserved it. One of the best fighters in paros and one of the players that will keep enemy busy 24/7.

DeletedUser

I haven't been around for a long time but I remember smash and strat and everyone. Everyone that has been around since the wars between BL and Venom when I was forced to quit deserves a crown. Even some guys that weren't able to continue deserve the crown. Good players were forced to quit because of real life issues. I'm glad through determination that my brothers and sisters were able to get through all odds and win. Each and every one of them were a force to be reckoned with. Very good players throughout this world but some stand out above the others and these are the ones with the crowns. My alliance and my most respected enemy have done an amazing job and I want to tell them all congrats! Wish I could have stayed with everyone to see the end. Great game! Hope you all had fun! I can see Smash did ;)

mats25

Phrourach
the thing is simple...allways win who is better shape,have made good desisions, inside aura is good ...and in grepolis! moving troops daily around the ocean.

i am angry we was second here ... but i can say better winned .good are 2-nd. and 3-rd. unfortunly not existed this time in paros.
salute to my brothers and sisters in victores...and congraz Black Venom for win.