Wars of Paros

• Thread starter Crixus Undefeated Gaul
  • Start date

DeletedUser23971

GW - I liked your post.

There were a few areas where I have a different perspective - but 43/53 was pretty much affected by the leadership changes in Truculence - the leadership was dominated with players who a number of us in BL knew and worked with - however a few left, the balance shifted (and whether you think it was right or wrong the potential link was gone). When you see DEA innocently reach Ocean 33 it was obvious what was coming to us so we wanted no grey areas - they agreed to a pact with you..... it was obvious where it was heading and did (the same players played the same way in Naxos - except that was 55 they expanded into to get nearer to their enemy ... who they then merged with to fight us :pro:....)

The other thing was in Naxos I was accused of doing the same thing - apparently I could simply give a name and a mod would ban that player - bottom line is Truculence made bad decisions they could have stayed with BL when that passed they should have stayed linked to Venom - however taking in a lot of Venom players in a core Venom Ocean without a proper consultation....

Anyway I wanted to say how much I have respected Phoenix and Erys - in a non morale world for Phoenix to put up with BL and Erys to put up with Victores and Truculence showed great spirit (Pamela was a great team player)

DeletedUser

Thanks paperwait :) put some work in it!
Also saw someone say this was one damn long post ... 2200 words if im correct.
About pam ... yes she is great player. Without her Phoenix would have crumbled sooner i think.
Anyway we did what we could to prevent you guys winning but it wasnt enough :) But thats beside the point. We had fun and i dont regret playing this world!

Regards GW

mats25

Phrourach
They got banned for using BOTS, 4 of them if I remember correctly. And the rest of Victores knew they were using them, so guilty by association? Zama and Kili were banned for bot use, then after their ban they continued to use them and got banned forever. Snez and Yoyo quit soon after, guess they were quite close or even the same players under different names.

Zama and Kili were banned for bot use, then after their ban they continued to use them and got banned forever. Snez and Yoyo quit soon after, guess they were quite close or even the same players under different names.No they are not...you can trust my word here...know them 3 years ... and still playing with them all in russian server ...

DeletedUser

Thanks paperwait :) put some work in it!
Also saw someone say this was one damn long post ... 2200 words if im correct.
About pam ... yes she is great player. Without her Phoenix would have crumbled sooner i think.
Anyway we did what we could to prevent you guys winning but it wasnt enough :) But thats beside the point. We had fun and i dont regret playing this world!
Regards GW
yep also think it was a nice post and well written :) i find small differences when it comes to my story but it is almost the same :) gave u + rep :)

DeletedUser

yep also think it was a nice post and well written :) i find small differences when it comes to my story but it is almost the same :) gave u + rep :)

there are always differences :)
this is written mostly from my personal perspective ... how i have seen world develop, alliances falls and raises and leadership decisions (where i was one of the leaders)

JungleBear

Phrourach
maccat, all i can do is write this, so hope it is taken the way it is meant to sound.......

We all came to paros to play a GAME, some played well, some not so well, some that played well still lost, some that played not so well won....The bottom line is ( without going into wars etc ) its a game where nobody knows no-one all people have to go off are conversations between themselves and there colleagues. Sometimes words in text form can be taken the wrong way sometimes they were meant to sound that way....and sometims things escalate when taken the wrong way....

Now im not getting involved in your conversations with smash, but i would like to say I symphathize with you, if in anyway messages were interpretated in the wrong way...I dont like bullying, i dont like rudeness,i dont like people who hide behind a keyboard and act tough, its a GAME where banter makes it more fun if done in the right way... Hell i met smash originally when he was in ro bashing me with the rest of you...we had banter, we got on, he was converted to the dark side lol its a game not real life...

Whether the decisions you made at parts of the game were right or wrong without you it wouldnt of been as much fun.. you brought your own charisma to the table and i still enjoyed been part of your battles. I never had a cross word about you just wanted to beat you up game wise as we probably still do.... thats a good thing :)

wish you all the best in your future battles and respect the fact you brought a good game to the table. hope you and smash can bang your heads together and realise somewhere along the line some "texted" conversation went a little wrong....

Last edited:

DeletedUser41456

First off, please show me this random racist rant you keep referring to? (I never went on a racist ran, you keep saying that but it never happened)

Our conversations thru pms have always been civil, we didn't agree on an issue about your co-founder and then you got irate and blocked me because "the conversation is going nowhere". You spent almost your entire time just trying to get me banned and if it really bothered you, the block buttom was right there. Actually i ended up blocking you for the better half of the last few months since it's obvious you can't have simple banter without shedding a few tears instead of having a funny/friendly back and forth.

Look thru your messages and show me our direct pms that were oh so horrible.

What i wrote in this thread was similar to anything i ever sent, you're just a noob that didn't get the joke. The angrier you get the more you guys wasted your troops on my walls and harbors....DUH. I can't gold a wall to 25 every 30 minutes. I can't use Olympic Games to get 100 slots like you and sit in the corner and then complain that i didn't get the crown, no i need BP to grow. How do i get that BP? By getting people like you to run useless OPs against one of the best defenders in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41456

Instead of working on organizing your wonders you spend the last year working on Tickets, complaining about mythical mods helping us, and mythical rants about the conspiracy that i had with others in BV. Get a clue, a sense of humor, and realize you can't buy the crown with gold.

You take everything so personal. You say it's just a game yet you take it so personal.

I've gotten a lot worse messages in return and i've never reported a single one. It's all humorous to me, and most of the players get it. It's never been personal. If you were not the leader of the the biggest alliance (when you were a leader) attacking us i probably would never even mention you. Some of your players have a few too many and then they start messaging me because they know i won't report them, i've been there too and i know it's all in fun and meant to be taken with a grain of salt.

DeletedUser41456

One last note,

When it comes to how i attacked you.

We saw you gold a wall repeatedly over 60 levels in a span of 2 hours and 30 minutes. Which is fine, but 4 hours later you have 40k ldu and over 8k birms in it. Most of your cities are in o66/65. You sleep mostly from 10-15 server. Which is usually my sleeping time as well, but all my cities are really spread out throughout the map. from 044/46/45-64/44/45/34/56/55 and a few in 66/65. Other than a few HC's to catch you sleeping there is not much you can do to players that decide to live on the rim on purpose to not engage in war.

Then they broadcast that they barely lost any cities.

DeletedUser41456

This was our last Direct PM to each other...YOU started the conversation...YOU didn't like what i said..and then YOU blocked me...check the date.

VOuQyKl.png

Kh6vxpp.png

Shows YOU rambling things that i had not even mentioned. Just because YOU rimmed the wrong guy.

It also shows why YOU really blocked me the first time.

Stop lying to the masses.

So show me this supposed racist rant i sent you. That was our last Direct Pm i sent. I mass mailed a few banter messages to the entire alliance, one which was overboard and the rest just funny/fun. (heck the one that was overboard was funny too, but you encouraged so many people to report it that it got me banned for a little bit).

"Another solution that will do us any good?" Now that sounds like a threat. Should i call the grepo police on you? Naw..i have fighting to do...you spend your time at grepo support i will spend mine on the battlefield and keeping you paranoid..noob.

DeletedUser41456

Oh and what was the insane message that i sent maccat for him to block me in the first place all of you might ask??

View attachment 10441

YpxSPXt.png

This is the amazing message that i sent him that got me "blocked" before that.

Please..stop.

Expose me as the rat i am huh? Like anyone wants to play with you who sits in the corner giving orders.

The nerve. I play for the fun of the game..not to gold a sim city, the next time you try to ruin my name at least have something to back it up with. I have evidence, a lot of it of real things that went down over there with you and MW..and those weren't my spies..those were other players with valid opinions that you ignored when you were on top.

You thought none of it could come back to bite you..

"we control 6 oceans...victores is allied with us...so is bl..so is trucelence..dbp..how can we lose?"

You underestimated the power of fighters.

And of course i got the typical Maccat reply lol "( i need no advice on anything)" lol

I'll position myself at the rim in each world and gold my way up. lol

DeletedUser40682

as world comes to end.black venom has dominated the world paros

DeletedUser41456

This win was really a two part win... ..for those old v2 members that survived that onslaught....not the ones that quit as soon as it got hard..the ones that took control and kept playing...czar/bow/strat/vajj/mamba/sac etc etc...smart moves likes merging deb into them...then later on igb into them...

second part was the Mammoth of BL from the north that decided on the merge...took balls..and took effort when it initially happened to take out trucelence..which was mainly a northern player thing..(BL)

So a lot of good moves from BL/V2 leadership..and they deserve this crown.

As a side note..i still have not seen evidence of that "racist" pm i sent you ..(Maccat). Why? Because it never happened.

DeletedUser41456

How about you smash, do you deserve the crown?

Well Koma,

I definitely put enough hours into this to "deserve the crown" according to "grepo law" lol.

As for my own opinion.... i don't know man.

Mostly because my motivation was mainly based on the hate i had for MarkusWolf and then Maccat for backing MarkusWolf's decisions. I saw Bow/Strat fighting their asses off and being called noobs........in our forums...from noobs.

I Didn't appreciate that ..in my own definition of fair play...heh

I think i put enough work in to "deserve the crown" as much as anyone" that has ever gotten the crown.

DeletedUser41456

How about you smash, do you deserve the crown?

I see a lot of people with a crown bud that i never recognize......then when i look them up i see no bp under their name...

This world was very well defined...basically the top ten players got a crown.......other than Doru/Ouuyee...(who will get a crown eventually)...all deserved it....

The problem is ......the people that golded their way to top point players ..................and think they deserve crowns for their credit card receipts.

DeletedUser

Smash and every BV member most def deserved the crown. For an alliance to get crown you need good, loyal and united team which makes a so much easier job for the leaders to put a good organization infrastructure (which we proved with WW organization, which we planed for months) and quick decision making followed by every member without question(not that we would punish people, but because we trusted and respected each other).
Macc sorry but you costed your team a good fighting chance and this is not just me talking that seems to be a unanimous consensus among all Paros leaders. You didn`t accepted B&S offer of which we at BV were worried and we implemented 24 monitoring on that plan. But that failed and we from BV thank you for that :)