Wars on Rhodes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41656
  • Start date

DeletedUser41656

Hello guys and girls,

how good has been this world so long for you ? Personally i think there are some good alliances and players, which will make the world interesting.

Sooooo, which wars do we currently have on Rhodes ? I know pgeezy and his alliance are trying to kill the Panda, altough, they dont have much success in it, look at Pandas BP.

Basically what this thread accepts is current wars, pacts, NAPs, future developments, and rumours, concerning these things.

Lets start!

DeletedUser51499

mmm, ocean 54 kinda easy - everyone against Pandas
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser43011

Fletch Vs Fletch, so far the score is Null in the head and is being taken on by laziness so far. Fletch has been in talks of having a NAP with his pillow but is worried that he may have to admit he sleeps.

The only PACT hes had ends with Lunch.

Fletch's beginnings in this world consisted of spending all his time at work which is what annoyed Fletch and then they argued thus creating the fued, the only way Fletch will bring the pain to Fletch is by actually getting his arse in gear and starting to play.

Any questions ask Fletch but don't ask which Fletch because Fletch doesn't even know which Fletch

DeletedUser52835

War between red flag, red pendant and battle point vultures (all one team) vs One punch and 2good4u. Should be interested considering the mad point difference but should still be close unless One punch colapses. Not sure what Kleos are doing at the moment, not much it seems but they might be a fun fight at some point. I have no clue about their players but geographically if they want to go any further south or east they'll be in conflicted territory.

DeletedUser48660

Hello guys and girls,

how good has been this world so long for you ? Personally i think there are some good alliances and players, which will make the world interesting.

Sooooo, which wars do we currently have on Rhodes ? I know pgeezy and his alliance are trying to kill the Panda, altough, they dont have much success in it, look at Pandas BP.

Basically what this thread accepts is current wars, pacts, NAPs, future developments, and rumours, concerning these things.

Lets start!

eh dont get it we are winning in CQ... they are no.1 DBP alliance bud

DeletedUser41656

Soooo, a long peacetime now, with an event, this screams for everyone having fliers all around!

Any new wars occurring in the meantime?

DeletedUser48660

Coming from a 14 yr old kid who has never had over 50k points OKAY bud