Wars on Rhodes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41656
  • Start date

DeletedUser48660

I have got over 50k BP and 230000 points so yeah...very accurate posts

dayum my bad bro... 230k points very impressive
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser43011

50k bp ... hasn't AK near enough got that tonight alone ?

DeletedUser41656

So rumor has it... that No Strangers Here have declared war on The Way of Shadows... Maybe Galen Starfire can confirm this ?

And as far as im informed... No Strangers Here have made a NAP with Panda-monium... So i guess pgezzy can shut up now, about him beeing a big man, and hunting Pandas for food :)

DeletedUser48660

So rumor has it... that No Strangers Here have declared war on The Way of Shadows... Maybe Galen Starfire can confirm this ?

And as far as im informed... No Strangers Here have made a NAP with Panda-monium... So i guess pgezzy can shut up now, about him beeing a big man, and hunting Pandas for food :)

tf who told you this BS lmfao... ill eat whoever and whenever ;) but seriously they all are food

DeletedUser41656

according to your BP, you aint doing that u simmer!

Okay, what about Knights Hospitallers, any comment on them ? are there any representatives on the forum here?

DeletedUser54755

according to your BP, you aint doing that u simmer!

Okay, what about Knights Hospitallers, any comment on them ? are there any representatives on the forum here?

Most leaders etc are Turkish so dont think they are on the forum much. (Dont know tho just speculation)

DeletedUser41656

Why would we want to venture into O55 and take on an alliance family with quadruple our members? Its not hugging its common sense.
Because thats the game man. Thats the fun. To fight against your odds, and then to win. Where is the adrenaline?

You have completely damaged the reputation of Knights Hospitallers in my eyes. Bunch of hugging guys.
You are affraid of attacking the others or what? Common sense is, to have fun, and fight against odds.

DeletedUser53831

Because thats the game man. Thats the fun. To fight against your odds, and then to win. Where is the adrenaline?

You have completely damaged the reputation of Knights Hospitallers in my eyes. Bunch of hugging guys.
You are affraid of attacking the others or what? Common sense is, to have fun, and fight against odds.

Dude we're fighting ThePlague, Sofa King Good, TheForsaken and maybe Kleos, the only reason we have a pact with The Red Family is to cover our asses in O55. So no we're are not cuddling and if you bother to look at the fighters ranking we're #1.

DeletedUser54755

*Sigh* We are at fighting with twice the alliances we are pacted with . Currently we are fighting (although mainly in O44,O45) in 3 out of 4 core oceans. We are leading in both abp and dbp. And most of our pacts our due to location.
I do not speak for the alliance i'm in, but i find it fairly ignorant to say that you are "hugging" because you have pacts

DeletedUser24785

How can it be damaged, KH is high in both DEF and ATT rankings, they cant be hugging that much. No alliance can fight every alliance at once, your comment is just stupid. I was always told if you have nothing worth saying say nothing, i pass these wise words on too you.

DeletedUser41656

Its funny how guys jump out, when you provoke them a little bit :) thanks for a little bit of insight what is happening, because everytime i asked on the forum, nobody wanted to step out.

DeletedUser24785

Maybe some people are too busy ingame to troll the forums, just a thought,lol