Wars (remake)

DeletedUser29916

I don't think EOD has ever hidden the FACT that they want to win this world... let other alliances anticipate on that ;)

DeletedUser

sonn enough i will bring it to them it's up to u to find out who I am and stop me ;)

DeletedUser

all i ever heard from people is how they will bring down EOD but till not i have not seen people try

DeletedUser29916

all i ever heard from people is how they will bring down EOD but till not i have not seen people try

I'm glad we finally found someone who is actually trying to defend their cities... lol

DeletedUser

well its about time someone put up a decent defense but still not good enough.

DeletedUser29916

Message to LoD: It is not advised to use colony ships as tripwires guys.

DeletedUser29916

Clementine Maverick 10,678 Maverick the Great Chilluminati Legion of Death II R3TRIBUTION OF D3TH 2012-11-21 23:43:39

I'd like to thank our team for helping me win this battle. We made some good tactical decisions aswell as using brute force.

DeletedUser20547

Awwwwww.
How cute....LOD has been receiving mass support from their Chaos boyfriends:) how cute..:D

Awwwwww.
How sad Chaos has several sentimental people that feel the need to protect their girlfriends from LOD even against a pact member....pathetic.

Good luck on that coalition :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20547

:)seems LOD is busy recruiting every alliance in the world to help them...or at least agree to NAP with them so they can fight us. Only some rather just take advantage of the time to grow free of attacks.

EOD IS ENGAGED IN WAR WITH LOD ONLY SOME PLAYERS OF OCEAN 054 ARE ATTACKING YOU PEOPLE THIS IS THE FREE TIME FOR YOU ALL TO MAKE YOUR SELF POWERFUL

IF ANY ONE WANT PROF I HAVE A MESSAGE FROM THE LEADER OF LOD

Welcome to the fight MRA coalition:p

Last edited by a moderator: