Wars (remake)

DeletedUser

lol I'm amalia.manos from LOB i attack LOD all the time killing their LS is fun .
yes i lied :p before chaos is an MRA

DeletedUser20547

LMAO!!!! I see some of Chaos went on to create CIAOSSU, is this the #4 branch and they just changed the name in an effort to not look like an MRA???

DeletedUser

I don't think it is a 4th branch lol. It is Chaos 3 but somebody changed the name I think they are closing it and the person with founders rights was having some fun.

DeletedUser20547

I agree with Bodnapa.:)

:heh:No response back from any of them....too quiet......:eek:I guess they planning a massive op in a day or two or three or four, :eek:we will get hit from all sides:eek: and oh nooo what shall we dooooooo:eek:

:D:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20547

Dear MRA cowards

Do you guys ever get tired of just conquering Ghosts and In-actives? have you ever thought of maybe ..... IDK, attacking an active player? :))))

DeletedUser20547

:D wow they finally grew a pair enough to attack.....too bad it too Chaos, Chaos 2, CIAOSSU, LOD, LOD 2 and FE to finally attack:cool:

Well expected that from the 2 cowards from Chaos & LOD, but I am a bit shocked about FE....I thought they were looking forward to good final battle...but I guess coward-ism is contagious with these chumps....BRING IT!(SW)

DeletedUser20547

wow I see they even have grumpy trolls attacking...lol

Chaos I, Chaos II, LOD I, LOD II, CIAOSSU, UV, FE, Honey Badgers and now Grumpy Trolls are attacking EOD :) wow really! takes all you ladies to take us.....
So effective of now its those 9 MRA cowards vs EOD, ROD, Basterd Legions....I still like the odds:pro:

DeletedUser12667

Dear MRA cowards

Do you guys ever get tired of just conquering Ghosts and In-actives? have you ever thought of maybe ..... IDK, attacking an active player? :))))

Nope:cool: You may actually find that it is super fun to take a city that offers no resistance, or even better founding a city on an anchor that you think is the bomb for a city:D I know I am finding the founding cities where I like super fun:) And add it to the lack of worry of dealing with alliance expectitations I am havin an awesome time here in rheth:cool:

I will say, there are many alliances here in rheth, and I have chatted with players from most of the alliances. And for the most part I am finding that the players I have chatted with have made the rheth experience for me well worth the time I spend here. So I may be alone as far as the alliance I am in, but the joys of the chats I have are well worth it:)

DeletedUser

Too Quite from MRA coalition. All they do is try to take inactives and fail

DeletedUser

it seems a bit of a dead still atm not much action by anyone, too many people leaving

DeletedUser

that is expected but still so many alliance against us still no good attacks.

DeletedUser

yeah, has anyone else lost their defense i sent mine to support and they vanished :O