Wars (remake)

DeletedUser

Who is at war with who?

Let's not get this one locked people.

DeletedUser

The Langoliers, Langoliers 2, Fully Equipped, and Locked and Loaded VS. Evolution of D3th, Undecided, Esprit De Corps, Esprit De Corps II, Hawk Eye, and 13th Legion

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did I miss any alliances bodnapa? You guys keep bringing more alliances into it, its tough to keep track of who we are being attacked by lol

DeletedUser

Good Guys (Green):
Evolution of D3th
Undecided
ESPRIT DE CORPS
ESPRIT DE CORPS II
Hawk Eye
The 13th Legion

Bad Guys (Red):
Fully Equipped
Locked and Loaded
The Langoliers
The Langoliers II

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol bro, that pretty much covers the whole world in red and green..

DeletedUser20547

I hate to break it to you guys including my brother in arms Bodnapa, but MAELSTROM I and MAELSTROM II are not in this fight (they are to busy fighting some top ranked alliance ...hehehe....sarcastic laugh).

13th Legion just entered this fight....(maybe)

DeletedUser20547

The Langoliers, Langoliers 2, Fully Equipped, and Locked and Loaded VS. Evolution of D3th, Undecided, Esprit De Corps, Esprit De Corps II, Hawk Eye, Maelstrom, and Malestrom 2.

You can erase Maelstrom I and II out of that...they are far too busy. :/

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear Maelstrom is out of it, they gave me nice dbp. 13th has entered the fight already, been attacking us the last day or so.

DeletedUser

Seriously guys, we're back at fighting the world just like in BS/TU times lol.. Look at that red

DeletedUser

Lol the lceee the map looks a lot more fun now that we aren't surrounded :)

DeletedUser

Avera I'm guessing Maelsom is having lots of trouble with The Chaos Engine in 35 right? They look like a tough opponent.

DeletedUser

I agree map looks very fun :) now let's see where this takes us.

DeletedUser

You're pretty much still surrounded mate, that Langs 2 alliance won't help a lot;)

DeletedUser

Aah thats right, Mael fell out.. Well you're still fighting a two front war(North and East)