Wars (remake)

DeletedUser

You don't call 56 far from our core? It take 9hrs 52min for my city Lobster to support one of Lance's cities that is in revolt. Pretty short TT right.

Also you guys won't get me out of 45 :p you took one of my cities and I got 130k bp, I could found 4 more lol

DeletedUser

Yah 056 is 9-12 hours from my core of cities,

I suggest you look at the oceans these cities were taken in :)
mm

DeletedUser

Congrats ashik you guys took 2 cities from us. way to go.. so entire world takes just 2 - 3 cities from us where we have been taking a lot more from you guys put together. That just shows how pathetic you guys are as a team. whole coward coalition is able to take just 2 - 3 cities from us and that too only in Ops. haha where as we have been taking 6 - 7 cities and we are fighting more than 3 main alliances. there are bunch of other small alliances which i do not want to name.

DeletedUser32029

Congrats ashik you guys took 2 cities from us. way to go.. so entire world takes just 2 - 3 cities from us where we have been taking a lot more from you guys put together. That just shows how pathetic you guys are as a team. whole coward coalition is able to take just 2 - 3 cities from us and that too only in Ops. haha where as we have been taking 6 - 7 cities and we are fighting more than 3 main alliances. there are bunch of other small alliances which i do not want to name.

I think you should take a look at the number.....it's 17-2 in last week.
You are taking cities from hb who are inactives....and jimmy jctan is also not active,just like reportamessanger.

DeletedUser

I am sorry that your players go inactive as soon as we start attacking.

DeletedUser32029

I am sorry that your players go inactive as soon as we start attacking.
Check your stats,you attack because they are inactive,in whole of eod you are the only one who keeps on talking without proof and meaningless things.....

DeletedUser19260

Ashik. Jctan is not inactive. He attacked me and revolted the city shortly after i took it.

So either your wrong and he is active or someone else did it for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32029

Ashik. Jctan is not inactive. He attacked me and revolted the city shortly after i took it.

So either your wrong and he is active or someone else did it for him.

I said he was like reportamessanger,partially active....no one can take place of real jctan and arcken.

DeletedUser

I think there might be a war going on between LOD and EOD...
I'm a turtle eh eh eh

DeletedUser37020

There are a hundred ways to spin or slice this, but here is EOD/ROD vs LOD/LODII

LOD Losses
EOD: 83
ROD 14

LOD II Losses
EOD: 4
ROD: 1

Total LOD/LODII Losses: 102

EOD Losses
LOD: 73
LOD II: 18

ROD Losses:
LOD: 47
LOD II: 12

Total EOD/ROD Losses: 150

I look forward to the banter, excuses from EOD/ROD about location of cities taken, actives vs inactives, and how it's the whole world vs them to downplay or dismiss the reason they are behind in these numbers. I also look forward to their comments that have absolutely no data or facts behind them.

Again, you can slice the numbers hundreds of different ways.

DeletedUser19260

All i will say tsikes is add in the FET, ChAoS and HB ones aswell.
We are at war with them aswell so we arent targeting one alliance all the time.
LOD are only fighting us so they are targeting us all the time.

Give the full numbers EOD vs the coalition. Lets see how it stands with that.

DeletedUser37020

There's nothing preventing you from doing that. If you want to see those numbers, look it up yourself.

DeletedUser

EOD losses:

Chaos: 35
FE 1: 56
FE 2: 13
FE 3: 27
LOD 1: 73
LOD 2: 18
LOD 3: 15
HB: 1

Total Losses for EOD: 238

ROD Losses:

Chaos: 13
FE 1: 10
FE 2: 0
FE 3: 1
LOD 1: 51
LOD 2: 13
LOD 3: 8
HB: 37

Total Losses for ROD: 129

Grand Total Losses for EOD/ROD: 367
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

EOD Gains:

Chaos: 107
FE 1: 41
FE 3: 18
LOD 1: 83
LOD 2: 4
LOD 3: 5
HB: 24

Total Gain for EOD: 282

ROD Gains:

Chaos: 32
FE 1: 4
FE 3: 4
LOD 1: 14
LOD 2: 1
LOD 3: 4
HB: 21

Total Gain for ROD: 80

Grand Total Gains for EOD/ROD: 362

Well done Coward Coalition. you have shown some pair in last few days but don't get too cocky!! These numbers are still very close and its either team's game. There is still long way to go.

DeletedUser37020

Looks pretty accurate bod. Except you left out Muerte which would give HB 46 more takes, LOD 32 takes, and LOD II 10.

(88 total)

DeletedUser

Murte is just under our protection. they are not counted in this war. like we did not count chaos 2 or other chaos old alliances. There are so many other alliances which i have not even mentioned like LOB, The Motley Crew, Greek Alliance etc. If you want you do it. I am only concerned with EOD and ROD fighting CC :)

LOL Attacking Muerte and taking their cities does not mean that you are winning war against EOD. that means you are winning war against Muerte.

DeletedUser29916

Today EOD has shown we can take ANY city we want, I would love to see any other alliance do what we accomplished today, I don't think anyone has the skills, activity and enough willingness in there alliance, it's why we are #1.

:)

DeletedUser

I wonder how much gold besmar spent on the city which i snatched from her :p

If i hear properly i would hear grepolis cry due to the fact that we killed its gold income into half by taking this city :p