Newspaper Wars... Wars.... and whats that out in the horizon.... Wars

DeletedUser31161

A update on the many wars that were happening...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ER are destroying Mrym... sorry scratch that they are now in a Civil War with EGW. You would think that with all their players ER would surly crush those Exiles. But no... EGW with their huge amount of ABP has gone wild. Destroying everything in its path. But thankfully has been held up by ER. And all seems tied. Now its up to LD to decide who wins.

images

LD looks to be focusing on Mrym. Conquering a few cities here and a few cities. Their but what people dont know is how stretched the facts are. I'm sure people will be surprised when Mrym. stays a bit longer then you think.

fact.jpg

Mealstorm looks to be just the casual pick it when its ripe players. Very few of them actually have a second city.

Picking-Tomato.jpg

RedRum and EoD seem to be going against each other. Haven't heard much so i suppose EoD is winning.

suicide1.jpg

Bosnia and Herzegovina seem to be getting the attention they want. Finally...

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS ALLIANCE Bosnia and Herzegovina CSed OUT OF THIS GAME

THERE ARE 3 MEMBERS & 2 OF THEM HAVE ATTACKED OUR MEMBERS & THEY HAVE KILLED ONE OF OUR CS TAKING OVER ANOTHER CITY

Wolpack have finally come back crying to their momma. After a few days in the wild without Mrym they lost about 15 cities. And then came back to ask for a pact.

use-your-mother-joke-as-a-comeback-targets-mom-has-been-dead-for-5-years.jpg

and thats been the special Newspaper of the year. :D

DeletedUser

You would think that with all their players ER would surly crush those Exiles. But no... EGW with their huge amount of ABP has gone wild.
But actually if you replace the names.
You would think that with all their player Mrym would surly crush those LD. But no... LD with their huge amount of ABP are lacking diplomacy. :D

DeletedUser

you should get your facts straight mr p. We're not even at all, we're ahead.

DeletedUser

and thats been the special Newspaper of the year. :D

Does that mean there won't be another one for a whole year? If so, party round mine everyone lol

Ah, how I've missed saying negative things to penguin :)

DeletedUser31161

its so fun i know. i do it to myself all the time ;)

you should get your facts straight mr p. We're not even at all, we're ahead.

you are very bias. i think ER has lost a few slingers but i do not see many major differences. as do i with you guys.

DeletedUser5554

This was mediocre but better than the usual stuff.

WP hasn't lost 15 cities i'm actually shocked how little they've lost to Aurora having only lost 3 total and gained one technically off Aurora. WP doesn't even have 15 total conquests yet.
EGW is beating ER with ease.
LD is 14-1 with Myrmidons and has exhausted them so bad at points that they resorted to kicking players and trying to nickle and dime their ls to break sieges...That's if they show up at all.

DeletedUser1405

EGW is beating ER with ease.
Just found this One, as far as i seen when we were left alone with each other it just seemed to balance each other out. As i said internallt at the time we wre both missing out on what was happening outside.
Yes they were a very strong agressive unit, they had the tank in Anna to clear and the rest followed in behind to make the killing complete, worked great at the start until people got their acts together.
Much respect to their offensive unit though....

DeletedUser5554

ER also had you out at the time which contributed to results at the time I suppose. But they did seem to give ER tons of trouble.

DeletedUser5554

No kidding the first thing I said when I got there was "i'm so getting rimmed"