Wars

DeletedUser

Now i kno theres much talk about "Sanity" and "TT" and many other alliances at the moment, but i thought why not combine that all into one topic? There is much argument about Oceans, Aggressivness, and many other things.

I want to know all of your opinions on what alliances would have a good fight, what alliances will come out alive, and what alliances would crumble in the dust.

Lets see what we would be able to come up with ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, would be nice to know which parties have declared war against each other. The top alliances seem really timid and careful - not really worthy for a war game. Roar a big "yawk" and get on with it! :)

At the border between northern ocean 55 and southern ocean 54, it seems that Tiny Teddies and Deja Vu are waging war, although it's a bit strange with some of the former Deja Vu player joining Tiny Teddies and having their cities taken by the former alliance-members. I would definitely say that Tiny Teddies have the upper hand ... if the two are indeed fighting.

DeletedUser

but ever since DejaVu turned to Sanity II they have the upper hand, now TT are facing 3 major alliances, that's right, Sanity, Sanity II and Sanity III (a small but powerful alliance really the intel of the whole group) I will be making a thread about the master scheme constructed by Smiley and me soon.

DeletedUser8078

but ever since DejaVu turned to Sanity II they have the upper hand, now TT are facing 3 major alliances, that's right, Sanity, Sanity II and Sanity III (a small but powerful alliance really the intel of the whole group) I will be making a thread about the master scheme constructed by Smiley and me soon.

Umm hold on a minute, you missed Sanity II out. Can't scheme without us.

DeletedUser

we already have 3 official ones, the one mentioning kikes is more of a fan club. the leaders of the sanity conglomerate. that is to say Smiley, Apheidas and Myself, are in negotiations with TT about surrendering and forming a Sanity IV. or Sanity Elite.

DeletedUser

misdirection so our enemies wouldn't suspect we were in league.

DeletedUser

ahh i see. but now with all that power, wouldnt there be competition? i mean like down the road, someone might betray the others?

DeletedUser

Well, it seems as if Waste Management and Tiny Teddies are making peace.

DeletedUser

As I say, they seem to be. I really have no idea, just saw different clues indicating this. Likely the reason would be that a lot of people are quitting recently, possibly because of the new no-morale world coming up. The top alliances seem a bit dodgy with their dealings, a lot of players being exchange back and forth. They seem unwilling to let much be known here on the forums. So, yeah, who knows :)

Of the top alliances I've observed so far, Chimera seem to have the most stable approach. They seem to be doing really well against Goddess I as well. As I predicted in my "The State of Your Ocean" thread, Goddess I would be fairly weak because their players were shattered across three different oceans. I'm not sure if the two are at war though, or if Chimera are simply moving closer into the core and Goddess I happen to be in the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interestingly in O45, around my town there the cities of WM were suddenly taken by Patricia Corp. over night. So maybe thats part of why WM wants to back away from their fight against TT. And perhaps TT have their own issues as well, why else would they back down from a fight?

DeletedUser

See what I mean? Short and cryptic messages, which could be simple banter or sarcasm :)

DeletedUser

awwwwwww, I don't wanna see messages, I wanna see blood and sweat...... from losing cities :O