Wars

DeletedUser

awwwwwww, I don't wanna see messages, I wanna see blood and sweat...... from losing cities :O
Cut yourself while you are running desperately on your wall :O

That should do the trick :p

DeletedUser

welllllllll that's not very nice now is it......... But i'll give it a shot ;)

DeletedUser

TT in O-55 are about to have things heat up :p ,

messages are going around about GAR I , GAR II, sanity , sanity II , the nemesis and anothre allince I've forgontten about :( , about coalating against the Teddies :)

DeletedUser

ah, well you can count sanity III in on that, I have been speaking to TT and they keep threatening my alliance so I shall be launching on them very soon.... just need to research transports first.

DeletedUser

so what is this a huge war going on or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

holy crap I wonder if some of you posting actually play in the same world as the rest of us.

DeletedUser

^^ ; I've been playing phi from the start and since sanity II , are that TT took their players , gonna prob start World WAR II

DeletedUser

The Nemesis has declared war on Sanity II(or whatever they decided to call themselves today) :O
Just incase anyone was interested ;)

DeletedUser

Well it's certainly nice to hear about The Nemisis being involved in the core. That explains why I saw a city of one of their players next to me :D

I fear that it might be a one-sided fight, with The Bish already being stretched quite thin as it is.

DeletedUser

Well we are half in the core half out of it ;)

I agree, 3 alliances pushing at them now is it?

Edit: I dunno why we have a city in 54 lol

Last edited by a moderator: