Wars

DeletedUser24058

So what kind of Wars are goin on? I know that P.B. is against everybody. The varangian guard from what i hear isnt doin a whole lot. so whats it like out there?

DeletedUser24058

Yup. how are the snoop troops? any wars with them? PB?

DeletedUser

PB is the only alliance that has wars going against anyone? Well that's news to me. Clearly PB is dominating yes but doesn't mean there wars are the only wars going on. TVG is at war with Death Dealers and The Deli and fairing very poorly against both of them at the moment. There is also a war going on between 33 and UN Blue Berets. I'm sure there is other wars going on if I dig deeper to check.

DeletedUser26213

Oh yes, XXXIII and U.N. Blue Berets. Berets seceded from XXXIII and declared war on the mother alliance. Blue Berets are winning last i checked

DeletedUser

Yea I've been monitoring it on grepostats a bit, seems like a really back and fourth war at the moment.

DeletedUser

It would be nice to hear of other wars than PB wars. Everyone knows about their wars and stuff like that seems boring to me. Yes the are number 1 in the world but that doesn't mean all the attention has to be on them unless they are going for war domination raping and pillaging every single ocean in Corinth. Let's hear about some wars on the rim lol.