Wars

DeletedUser23238

if you are from top 12 alliance write what alliance you are fighting.

:heh:

DeletedUser

lol your not likely to get many alliances telling you these things :p

DeletedUser22940

ONE* is currently fighting GSA and Paragons

I believe Legion and Legion II are fighting Natus Ex Lucis, but not really sure what else (if anything) is going on

DeletedUser4577

lol your not likely to get many alliances telling you these things
- Lol, Why not? Its not like it would be top secret since its just telling everyone whats going on in the world....And yes I iz trolling!

DeletedUser

hey derek i had no idea you were in this world :D

Ok so we're not top 12 but we're fighting some pretty big alliances so i fought i'd post it up here.

Immortal Corruption 88 players
HARPOON 34 players

VS

Unruly Sea Dogs 9 players.

A total of 112 players versus 9 Plus some secret friends who have saved our asses thanks guys!!

So far we've been losing we lost a total of 6 cities and taken none. However we now have some backing from another alliance and are hoping to turn this around. Been great fun so far :D

We just took back a lost city ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Stirlo

Phrourach
So 9 vs 112 has never actually been factually correct has it? Don't let that get in the way of a good story though :)

DeletedUser12667

Umm I would like to say the Ghostbusters are puttin a whuppin on the ghosts. We havent lost one yet, but they sure have:)

DeletedUser

So 9 vs 112 has never actually been factually correct has it? Don't let that get in the way of a good story though :)

so why is it not facutaly correct we're facing this many players but is it perhaps because your alliances do not work together?

Stirlo

Phrourach
I've highlighted it for you, don't get me wrong i think you are all pretty good players if a little defensive but you've never only been 9 players so thats the part thats factually incorrect. You're just a small cog in a bigger wheel.

A total of 112 players versus 9 Plus some secret friends who have saved our asses thanks guys!!

So far we've been losing we lost a total of 6 cities and taken none. However we now have some backing from another alliance and are hoping to turn this around. Been great fun so far

DeletedUser

Only 9 players in our alliance are able to earn teh BP however, so these outside allies who have helped us earned their own Bp while we earned the BP to get us to our rank. It's ok that your upset with an alliance of now 28 members you lost a city to a smaller group of smaller players. Must be quite upsetting and indeed embarressing :p

DeletedUser

wazup sculli :)

I know this is nto top 12 but #33 Twisted oblivion opend fire on #28ish Patriots and are doing great so far!
TO - 4
Pat - 0
I know it is not much but i am having fun and it is only a game so i guess that is all that matters :)

DeletedUser

Yo TMZ good to see your here. Maybe we can link up at some point ;)

DeletedUser

lol 45-67 is a long way even for speed 3 :)

BTW new score is
TO - 12
Pat - 0