Wars

DeletedUser

You chat matt, how do DEB get so much DBP if they arent supporting you? i dont see many alliances revolting any of thier cities!

Check grepostats or intel and im sure i will see a lot of DBP from players in DEB who have supported you guys.

Ps: I really dont see your plan, if you "win" this war then it will be just DEB and you left really and we all know they will eat you alive, your alliance obviously has no decent leadership and just go mad attacking everyone they can. Stupid.

i never said DeB hasn't supported us, I just said we weren't really involved with them until recently. DeB has been a good pact and i respect their players.

DeletedUser5311

"everybody knows that if not for DeB, even the smallest alliance can beat the out of AAB."

so...are you retarded or do you just like to make yourself look stupid? if the smallest could take us out...why are there 5 alliances going after us? 4 of them in the top 12. hmmm, you probably just shouldn't say anything.

You know what? I am definitely not good at bragging, so I'll never win this war of words with you guys. Okay? And I don't need to.

I clearly mentioned the clause 'if not for DeB' in my post. Try fighting us without their support and see how long you'll last in this war. Yeah, like nivrap mentioned, look at the gain DeB has had in DBP. Come on guys, admit it..

DeletedUser

just going to point out a few things...

"not only that, but also knowing the fact that DeB is not willing to support you guys must be killing you..."

"Try fighting us without their support and see how long you'll last in this war."

hey buddy, try not to contradict yourself.

"I clearly mentioned the clause 'if not for DeB' in my post."

hmm, did you read the rest of that sentence you typed? I think it was something along the lines of we could lose to even the smallest alliance....yeah, no.

"You know what? I am definitely not good at bragging, so I'll never win this war of words with you guys."

i don't see any bragging still. i asked you to point it out and you didn't. yet you say it again and...yepp, still nothing.

and again about the DeB thing: i don't remember saying anything about them not helping, that was all you.

DeletedUser5311

Alright, let me clear this up for you:

"not only that, but also knowing the fact that DeB is not willing to support you guys must be killing you..."

Here, what I meant by supporting you is: DeB not joining you in the attacks against us. I should have made it clear earlier.

"Try fighting us without their support and see how long you'll last in this war."

Here, their support refers to the def support you're getting from DeB players.

As I mentioned, I am not very good with words. So, if this explanation hasn't cleared things up, I'm giving up. LOL

DeletedUser5311

"Not just that, check you SOS tab.. it's over 5 pages now, right?"
well here you go with the looking stupid thing again. it's getting old, really. first, no such "SOS" tab exists

Man, I thought you knew what SOS means... you don't have to take it literally..

DeletedUser

Alright, let me clear this up for you:

Here, what I meant by supporting you is: DeB not joining you in the attacks against us. I should have made it clear earlier.

Here, their support refers to the def support you're getting from DeB players.

As I mentioned, I am not very good with words. So, if this explanation hasn't cleared things up, I'm giving up. LOL

gotcha

DeletedUser5311

phew... thanks for getting it right this time.. and sorry about the DeB affair.. 12 hours time is what you have, right??

DeletedUser5311

Mat, you're funny now.. why couldn't you keep it this way earlier too???

DeletedUser

DA VS Grim

Tulcan went in VM after our OP and think he was being harassed too much lol

DeletedUser

then why did he run into VM, was he afraid that all of GS defences were running so low? we didnt take no cities because it was defended well, after a few days of constant attack we manage to wipe out your defenses

DeletedUser

no u didn't . . . we have a million more briemes to give grimmm back up so good luck with that :p

DeletedUser

hahaha as far as i saw DA didnt get close to taking even his worst city, you may have thought you had beaten our defenses but in some cases we took the decision to snipe to stop you from gaining BP

DeletedUser

okay lets see how many cities you are going to take from Brimzues, Lets see how well your OP goes,
Tulcan was supported by Dues and GS members, haha i like a challenge when i see one, If dues dont support you lot then your nothing without dues.

Bring on the BP

Someone tell tulcan to come out of his shell

DeletedUser

sorry we are gonna support grimm, loving the bp too much not to :p

DeletedUser

ok no worries, Lets see how well the competition goes, the Winner gets loads of BP's ;D

DeletedUser

Come on prolong you know DA would lose even if it was just Grimm Sleepers, you can come up with the excuse of DEB support as much as you like but the reality is most of the time its mainly just grimm, although are friends sometimes cant resist a bit of free easy BP!!!