Wars

DeletedUser

No offense to knitters of the world, i bet getting the tip of a sock right is something of an art form.

DeletedUser

Diden't you thank many of us personally last week for saving your sorry from Grimm Sleepers?

support is always nice, however I repelled a damn lot of attacks and had more in the tank before support arrived.

I will give you credit though, you did support...not like many others that I had supported countless times.

DeletedUser

I don't get it
they make enemies of the alliances they can't fight and then run away like some cowards
and then they abandon us as if we were nothing
THAT is not elite

I see you support your own little group in the 2 minutes a day you can spare for this game, you questioned leadership decision.

You were trouble from the time you entered.
Never liked you since you joined DA, woulda kicked your butt out only I was hoping to see you get eaten from a front row seat

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29916

Hey Chilli, if you and Erik had better manners perhaps you might have avoided this situation.
Nobody in DeB has ever attacked one of my cities. Nobody in DeB has ever claimed that they could take one of my cities.
You have done both. well here is your chance amigo. the gloves are off, where are your LS?
All this talk of back stabbing, poor form and abandonment, 9-10 guys move from one alliance to another. Are we supposed to be indentured or something? If it is that serious to you perhaps a less traumatic form of entertainment is in order. I suggest knitting, but try the easy patterns first.

I'm sorry but I have missed the part that I have Backstabbed/been rude/insulted other plays.

Looks like a lot of bull as anyone who knows me can verify it, not that many do since I haven't played for long.

If I insulted you in any way.... where are your LS? :pro:

edit: All I'm saying is, you could've pwned us the hard way, you could've pwned us the easy way, you pwned us the backstabbing way.

Much Love,
Chilluminati

DeletedUser

I see you support your own little group in the 2 minutes a day you can spare for this game, you questioned leadership decision.

You were trouble from the time you entered.
Never liked you since you joined DA, woulda kicked your butt out only I was hoping to see you get eaten from a front row seat
So you believe I was trouble because I tried to save my friend???(THa UnderdogG)
and about my activity,I'm active just don't participate in the support forums because 99% of the requests were 12+ hrs away
If you don't like me that much come and eat me-you know click on any of my cities and go attack me right now,break the NAP
you just had a head start,but not much better than me
but that changes nothing,you couldn't even tell me in my face like a man that you hate me
so-attack I really can't wait

DeletedUser

You know, Thinking about it I actually agree with Brimzues, from my experience's with Erik he isn't the most suitable.

Oh By the way, DA are now attacking The Mohicans in O24 because they can't handle Dues

DeletedUser

Hey SamuraiDragon, I'm going to need that info soon, now we are on the same team you have to hand it over. Right?
Hey Chilli, imagine the power I will have when SD spills the beans, you are toast amigo, I bet you are trembling!

DeletedUser29916

I couldn't be more scared to lose some imaginary cities in a free mmorpg to an elite team.

*shivers*

DeletedUser

You know, Thinking about it I actually agree with Brimzues, from my experience's with Erik he isn't the most suitable.

Oh By the way, DA are now attacking The Mohicans in O24 because they can't handle Dues

thought DA had a 30 ceasefire with Deus? i think that would explain why they aint attacking them.

DeletedUser

So you believe I was trouble because I tried to save my friend???(THa UnderdogG)
and about my activity,I'm active just don't participate in the support forums because 99% of the requests were 12+ hrs away
If you don't like me that much come and eat me-you know click on any of my cities and go attack me right now,break the NAP
you just had a head start,but not much better than me
but that changes nothing,you couldn't even tell me in my face like a man that you hate me
so-attack I really can't wait

Most support 12 hours away...what the hell do you make in your harbor, ....conoes????
Grimm sleepers had a multi target a week and a bit ago....most cities hit could swim to your cities in 12 hours

DeletedUser

Most support 12 hours away...what the hell do you make in your harbor, ....conoes????
Grimm sleepers had a multi target a week and a bit ago....most cities hit could swim to your cities in 12 hours
Man I supported but just don't want to brag all around in the forums like "hey I sent you 2k GD,you should be grateful for my help"
I also had some friends under attack which I supported cuz I knew they wouldn't abandon me like some people did

DeletedUser

This is quite mellow here, wana see some mud being flung go check on EN41 HW. Theres some hostility around there but some great reads along with a great world :p