Wars

DeletedUser

Yeah Right!

Wow didn't realise I was the puppet master ;)

To act like you don't know your game... when it was sooooo easy for me to find out what it is... is a joke. You will be surprising those alliances you have made promises to! We know it will be soon...
That is the thing though you are not very good at keeping promises are you???

Much Love Gokilla! Much Love! I wish you were in Belleroth with me! LOL We would have fun!

I bow to the KNOWN PUPPET MASTER!!!! Well played! Well Played!

Ithica alliances I suggest you cut the strings before the MASTER puts you away for good! Talk to each other! What promises were made??? Cut the strings babe... its not to late. Ithica acts like it is in the end when it had just began! It is not to late TOP alliances!!! Unite and cut the strings or let the PUPPET MASTER REIGN!!!!!!!! Its your choice LOVES!

DeletedUser

The world is called: Ithaca

not ithica as some idiots like to post, please grow a brain its so annoying!

DeletedUser

The world is called: Ithaca

not ithica as some idiots like to post, please grow a brain its so annoying!
Hey I have called Ithaca way worse!!!! I was being nice by just misspelling! LOL It is well known as Damithaca as well as a name I will refrain on here! I have a brain... NIV.... leave the insults out. You can make a post with out calling people idiots can't you. When you insult personally it always looks bad on one's self. I am sure you are smart fellow and understand this!!! Much LOVE!

DeletedUser

Black Widow! LOL ;) Naw Rooi it is just nice to have someone be an enemy and still behave themselves! But who am I kidding... I nearly never behave! BAHAHAHHAHAHA

DeletedUser

while i'm still on a roll. if taking the cowards way out and leaving fellow so called DA members behind to rot then yeah i guess that makes u a good person. just saying. and here come the -reps. bring them on bc i love them.

Think of me what you want, but I do not play this game to hold players hands and defend their cities thru trips alone with no info coming from them because they are too busy playing multiple worlds or doing whatever.

I switched alliances by choice, I was not under attack, I was not a refugee.
Think of me what you want, I do not really care....It is not like I am the first player to leave an alliance, and join another.

DeletedUser

Its A GAME!

Think of me what you want, but I do not play this game to hold players hands and defend their cities thru trips alone with no info coming from them because they are too busy playing multiple worlds or doing whatever.

I switched alliances by choice, I was not under attack, I was not a refugee.
Think of me what you want, I do not really care....It is not like I am the first player to leave an alliance, and join another.

Look it is a game people... we forget this. Its a WAR game... imagine how boring it would be if no one ever switched sides, or everyone got along. I have a hard enough time getting hit as it is. And from what I understand we are a pretty hated alliance... If someone isn't having fun in a game... then why play? Brim... did something to enjoy it again. Can you really fault him for that. Did it ruin the goal of some? Yeah. Did it hurt some people? Yeah... but I bet they are ready to fight! Its a WAR game! Why play if your not having fun?

Well done Brim....... I believe you were the first Domino, no shame in that. I think there was definitely "a string pulled" to start you off... ;)

DeletedUser

We didn't leave you without care, i was ready to help support you guys, we Ex DA members looked out for your security and made sure Dues don't attack DA members.
Many of us cared and im sure your Leaders know that as they experienced it.
While Rev were getting beat down some of you guys jumped ships to a sinking boat and we messaged you guys not to go as we cared for you.
don't go making assumptions please.

who said that i am or were in DA? i dont make assumptions i tell it how it is. stop denying that all u could think about were urselves its quite sad actually.

DeletedUser

velael if ur not in DA then why am i wasting my time with you,
you dont know what i did, or how i helped out other people, lets be honest here, half the stuff i said ontop you didnt understand, clearly your just denying my reasons even thought i can bring up facts to support my reasoning.
i dont even see you in the game so how can you know whats happening.
enough with your talks, if your not in the situation then how are you going to understand it from 1st persons view

Lets play the game here, if you want to come visit me then you know were the ATTACK Button is :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

velael if ur not in DA then why am i wasting my time with you,
you dont know what i did, or how i helped out other people, lets be honest here, half the stuff i said ontop you didnt understand, clearly your just denying my reasons even thought i can bring up facts to support my reasoning.
i dont even see you in the game so how can you know whats happening.
enough with your talks, if your not in the situation then how are you going to understand it from 1st persons view

Lets play the game here, if you want to come visit me then you know were the ATTACK Button is :pro:

i know more than u think. just bc i'm not or never was in DA does not mean i dont know what happened. now as for the attack button...It wouldnt be wise to attack an ally now would it?

DeletedUser29916

40 incomming attacks from Deb... little team effort their guys? ;)

I must have been doing something right.

DeletedUser

Valeal is obviously The Herbit in disguise. When you coming back amigo, we need your sense of pain...