Wars

DeletedUser

i have a diff name on this world for a reason but being afraid of u is not one of them. i have it bc i like to play worlds in peace bc as u can tell i have my fans who like to join worlds that i'm on and harrass me. that and i'm only on this world bc my brother plays it as well.

since we are on the topic of bravery... how brave do u have to be when u attack small 4 city players with no alliance with multiple players and being 4-5 times larger than that said players and all the while being in the top 2 alliances on the world? yeah thought so. dont talk to me about bravery little one bc u have no idea the wars ive fought.

DeletedUser

i have a diff name on this world for a reason but being afraid of u is not one of them. i have it bc i like to play worlds in peace bc as u can tell i have my fans who like to join worlds that i'm on and harrass me. that and i'm only on this world bc my brother plays it as well.

since we are on the topic of bravery... how brave do u have to be when u attack small 4 city players with no alliance with multiple players and being 4-5 times larger than that said players and all the while being in the top 2 alliances on the world? yeah thought so. dont talk to me about bravery little one bc u have no idea the wars ive fought.

whatever.....if you do not want to be attacked...do not play a war game :pro:

DeletedUser29916

I must say I'm getting my Kicked.

I have had over 200 attacks launched at me in the past 16 hours, quite impressive DeB the only remark I have is... what took you this long? lol

edit
fanmail:
fachmiharis today at 13:50
just loser VM when he will lose all his city LOL
i know you loser, when i back you attack me but now you are nothing. just los*r

Someone is a little sore, what a freaking noob. DeB should teach some of their players some manners.

What a pathetic noob :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

whatever.....if you do not want to be attacked...do not play a war game :pro:

whats the matter brim? that the best u can come up with? "if u dont want to be attacked dont play." truth hurts doesnt it? if u want to show how brave and skilled as u say u are try using ur troops on the enemies instead of wasting ur time and resources on small allianceless players who cant even put a scratch in u. this coming from an ally too.

P.S. i dont necessarily mean just u either and this does not reflect all players in ur alliance either. just a handful.

DeletedUser

valeal, you cant say things like that to brimzues if your hiding behind a fake name.
i cant see you having experience, your all talk.
as far as i can see your just wasted airspace, you dont like the fact that your getting beaten down. please quit this game if your being harrased by attacks. if you cant help being helpless than why did you join this game. do your self a favor and press reset.

DeletedUser

valeal, you cant say things like that to brimzues if your hiding behind a fake name.
as far as i can see your just wasted airspace, you dont like the fact that your getting beaten down. please quit this game if your being harrased by attacks. if you cant help being helpless than why did you join this game. do your self a favor and press reset.

Chilluminati likes being atacked as i can see but you valeal, lol your crying which is pathetic.
chilluminati be lucky that we chose you, otherwise you woudnt be commenting on this thread ;P

DeletedUser

Chilluminati likes being atacked as i can see but you valeal, lol your crying which is pathetic.
chilluminati be lucky that we chose you, otherwise you woudnt be commenting on this thread ;P

oh ouch poor baby. have to come on here with insults? i must have hit a nerve. for ur info i am not getting beat down and 2 who said i was being harrassed by attacks? u guys should really learn how to read better. i can say what ever i want and couldnt careless how u feel about it and if i were hiding then why would i have fought against the same very ppl from DA that im talking to? they didnt scare me then and they certainly dont scare me now.

DeletedUser

lol i can see that your afraid, your such a child, stop talking about being attacked than?????
play the game, stop making up excuses, i dont care about you, you act as if you know everything and you understand it but you still hide, once your out of hiding then reply to my posts please.
you still havnt answered my question.
your the farmost strangest kid ive seen so far.
take your little discussion somewere else, we have no time for you, this will be my last post.
grow up and play the game, and develop a brain will you. i just insulted you now.

You said you was an ally. If you are one then act like one because our enemies act and behave better than you.

good day and good luck to you and everyone else,

DeletedUser

when did i say i was attacked? seriously go back and read... Wow really? now who's the one crying? all i hear is wah wah wah. as far as im concerned i am acting like an ally not not attacking u in game. this discussion belongs here where u and ur little weasels boast about how bad u are and about others when in fact ur the ones that turned ur backs on ur ppl. my honour isnt the one in question here its urs. left and took only ur top guys to gp play safe in the number one alliance (at the time) and then talk down on other players. ur maybe my ally but ur disrespectful to the honourable players enemy or not. show some respect and then i will stop posting.

DeletedUser

whats the matter brim? that the best u can come up with? "if u dont want to be attacked dont play." truth hurts doesnt it? if u want to show how brave and skilled as u say u are try using ur troops on the enemies instead of wasting ur time and resources on small allianceless players who cant even put a scratch in u. this coming from an ally too.

P.S. i dont necessarily mean just u either and this does not reflect all players in ur alliance either. just a handful.

Go check you facts dude,

Ask Fabulus Bestus, Tulcan2026, Erikwijmeersch if they have seen any of my troops attack.
Ask Grimm Sleepers, about 264 transports worth of support my troops cleared in 15 seconds.

I will attack smaller opportunities as well, if I see a chance I take it.

Sorry mate, but until you state who you are in game and stop talking rubbish...your nonsense comments are just forum clutter.

Throw your stats on the table, and lets just see the REAL Valael

DeletedUser

Go check you facts dude,

Ask Fabulus Bestus, Tulcan2026, Erikwijmeersch if they have seen any of my troops attack.
Ask Grimm Sleepers, about 264 transports worth of support my troops cleared in 15 seconds.

I will attack smaller opportunities as well, if I see a chance I take it.

Sorry mate, but until you state who you are in game and stop talking rubbish...your nonsense comments are just forum clutter.

Throw your stats on the table, and lets just see the REAL Valael

who's Valael? never heard of him. only rubbish ive seen is u. as i posted in that comment u so quoted it says "i dont necessarily mean u" this again proves that u are unable to read.

DeletedUser

who's Valael? never heard of him. only rubbish ive seen is u. as i posted in that comment u so quoted it says "i dont necessarily mean u" this again proves that u are unable to read.

As you can see by where I have quoted you Velael, anyone can see you accused me of this...by the worlds "i dont necessarily mean just u"

From this I can determine that I can read, and you can not remember what you type!

DeletedUser

No i remembered what i wrote. the word "just" was actually a typo. wasnt supposed to be there.

DeletedUser

It does not matter anyway.

large player, small player....if the city fits what you are searching for...you take it.
If someone is silly enough not to be in an alliance...it is not the fault of the attacker.

In the end it comes down to location, location, location. I will not downgrade anyone for knocking off an easy cheap target.
Actually if you can find a great easy target...I would say " Lucky you". Just means less rebuilding for the next fight and more festivals for CP.

Any sign of mercy for the enemy (large or small) is a weakness, and should be avoided at all costs.

DeletedUser

never said it wasnt a good tatic or any of that all i said was do you think it is a brave thing to do? its not, not even close any person can attack and gang up on a small allianceless player. if thats what u want to do then go ahead but i myself prefer to use my time and resources taking out our enemies.

DeletedUser

we are all looking for decent morale amigo. yes, in DA we took some smaller alliances out, this is the game right? where does brave come in to it. brave is getting up at 4 am to work for minimum wage, getting home for 10 pm and knowing you will to it again tomorrow but not giving a damn. it is not modifying the bitmap on some disk a database is using to provide you entertainment by any means - that is ,oddly enough, what we call fun. guess it must be the 21st century.

DeletedUser

never said it wasnt a good tatic or any of that all i said was do you think it is a brave thing to do? its not, not even close any person can attack and gang up on a small allianceless player. if thats what u want to do then go ahead but i myself prefer to use my time and resources taking out our enemies.

Brave?...we are sitting at computers dude...like you do understand that this is not actually Sparta?

I have taken cities off every enemy listed by an alliance I have been in. Have you?
Take your inaccurate mumblings somewhere else.

DeletedUser

Brave?...we are sitting at computers dude...like you do understand that this is not actually Sparta?

I have taken cities off every enemy listed by an alliance I have been in. Have you?
Take your inaccurate mumblings somewhere else.

uuhhh i believe it was u that brought bravery into this? yeah u did so u just made urself look stupid. no offense.

why not post with your Ithaca name Velael. We are not hiding behing some alias. Be a brave soldier and put your real face on show with your words

oops not so inaccurate now am i? whats that saying? "practice what u preach"? something like that. oh well u just got caught with ur pants down. let me guess... u have that "deer in the headlights look" going on now right?

DeletedUser

Can you understand context...I did mention brave....had nothing to do with any ingame attacks though.

It was directed at you hiding behind a different name

It was you that integrated brave and in game attacks into some off topic subject.

The only fool here is a coward that wants to hide behind an alias and not show his true colors. That would be you Velael

DeletedUser

Let's keep the personal conversations out of here and talk about the wars only, kay? :)