Wars

DeletedUser

Thanks, there are several ways to communicate with other user in a 1 on 1 conversation (Private messaging and your visitor wall) Feel free to use them :D

Btw, could someone post all on-going wars in a simple list so I know what everything is about? :)

DeletedUser

Dark Anarchy vs Grimm sleepers. Outcome= DA broke apart and merged into both Deus ex Birema and grim sleepers. Grim also merged with tenant eviction. Grimm sleepers changed their name to Grimm Eviction.

Deus ex Birema VS Revolution= Revolution broke down because of Dark Anarchy. When Dark Anarchy split Revolution started falling. Revolution renamed to Revelation. they split again but are still getting slaughtered.

The Varangian Basterds VS Grimm Eviciton= This is currently happening.

Republica are getting attacked by New Model Army and Deus ex Birema, little OP's. Republica renamed to new republic.

Hows that look Skullyhoofd?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dark Anarchy vs Grimm sleepers. Outcome= DA broke apart and merged into both Deus ex Birema and grim sleepers. Grim also merged with tenant eviction. Grimm sleepers changed their name to Grimm Eviction.

Deus ex Birema VS Revolution= Revolution broke down because of Dark Anarchy. When Dark Anarchy split Revolution started falling. Revolution renamed to Revelation. they split again but are still getting slaughtered.

The Varangian Basterds VS Grimm Eviciton= This is currently happening.

Republica are getting attacked by New Model Army and Deus ex Birema, little OP's. Republica renamed to new republic.

Hows that look Skullyhoofd?

But what you going to put in your newspaper now. the first rule in the press is to keep them guessing amigo.

DeletedUser

i'll just have to improvise ;)

i just came out of hospital earlier today so ill get started on the newspaper

DeletedUser

looks like grim eviction is being dismantled, so i think thats a win for TVB ;P

DeletedUser27700

They split in two. The Coalition and then the rest merged with Skiis.

DeletedUser

TVB did not win and was not dismantled due to the war we took 12 cities they took 8 and when it stopped we were on top. Dismantled due to leadership problems and disagreements. Just one of those things that happen.

Majority of Grimm Sleepers and top of Tenant eviction are at: The Coalition
Other members of old Grimm sleepers at: Dues ex Birema
Others: Still in GE or at Skiis
Traitors at: The Varangian Basterds

DeletedUser27700

I meant GE. i need to start being more clear in my posts. But apparently the merge didnt happen after all between the remnants of GE and skiis. Skiis members are back at Skiis.

DeletedUser

TVB did not win and was not dismantled due to the war we took 12 cities they took 8 and when it stopped we were on top. Dismantled due to leadership problems and disagreements. Just one of those things that happen.

Majority of Grimm Sleepers and top of Tenant eviction are at: The Coalition
Other members of old Grimm sleepers at: Dues ex Birema
Others: Still in GE or at Skiis
Traitors at: The Varangian Basterds

does this mean you are a traitor now nivrap, just like me:eek:?

Last edited by a moderator: