Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Come now, there can't be just like 2 wars in this world? I've seen other forums do this thread and it's to see how many wars come up that no one would have known about, and as soon as you start a war you can post it on this thread and brag about how many cities you have taken ;) Let's hope this works!

DeletedUser

ATOMIC vs Island Republic .... IR is in the process of jumping ship to Spider Monkeys, and will be dissolving shortly. ATOMIC leads 2-0.

DeletedUser

Oh, that's what that was! Noticed IR have lost members and SM have gained. Will the war carry on between you and SM?

DeletedUser

eh has not yet been decided. we have contacted them about the players who they have picked up and are currently under siege. With these new player additions they have begun to string themselves out into O45 a bit. I dont want to comment on the war with them aspect however, we will at present only be pursuing those SM players who were under siege as members of IR.

DeletedUser

Ah I see, let's see what happens :) Bad of them to pick up obvious refugees though

DeletedUser30767

If SM and Paragon decides to go after ATOMIC ... will be interesting .... also anyone going after KD???

DeletedUser

I agree! Well, I know SM are still but that's all I've seen so far

DeletedUser

If SM and Para go after ATOMIC, perhaps KD will use that chance to take some of the cities they have lost to SM back. Also what will HK do? Mainly what is their relationship with SM. This could quickly escalate into a global war. SM and Para vs everyone.

DeletedUser

Wow, that'd be something! It's sad because I don't know who would win lol

DeletedUser30767

Also what will HK do? Mainly what is their relationship with SM.

Its a story of couple who broke up :p :p .... waiting to see what happens .... As far as i know, Para is not gonna interfere in HK & SM issue ...
It may have a strong relation with SM but last time i was in world ... it has a good understanding with HK too ...

DeletedUser

So if ATOMIC choose to attack SM it could mean Paragon could interfere? Meaning anyone could find a chance to either attack Paragon and SM or ATOMIC. So many things that could happen from this :O

DeletedUser

We wont be interfering either. We have no relations with either of those two at this point so wont be taking sides. Will probly just sit back and enjoy the carnage with Paragon.

DeletedUser

If ATOMIC wants a piece of Spider Monkeys they'll get a piece of Paragon, too. We're in a more advantageous position to put a hurtin' on them anyway.

DeletedUser

we dont want a piece of SM at this time. Its more if they want a piece of us what will Paragon do?

DeletedUser

If Spider Monkeys are the aggressor I will play Switzerland.

DeletedUser29371

ATOMIC vs Island Republic .... IR is in the process of jumping ship to Spider Monkeys, and will be dissolving shortly. ATOMIC leads 2-0.

Indded, allthough thats half time ;)

eh has not yet been decided. we have contacted them about the players who they have picked up and are currently under siege. With these new player additions they have begun to string themselves out into O45 a bit. I dont want to comment on the war with them aspect however, we will at present only be pursuing those SM players who were under siege as members of IR.

Good thinking I like it.

If SM and Para go after ATOMIC, perhaps KD will use that chance to take some of the cities they have lost to SM back. Also what will HK do? Mainly what is their relationship with SM. This could quickly escalate into a global war. SM and Para vs everyone.

KD is gone... they aren o threat to anyone anymore.

So if ATOMIC choose to attack SM it could mean Paragon could interfere? Meaning anyone could find a chance to either attack Paragon and SM or ATOMIC. So many things that could happen from this :O

Highly unlikely that Paragon would interfere, I know that Orestes or me would not deny anyone to support cities of SM if attacked but we for sure would not order any attacks on ATOMIC.

We wont be interfering either. We have no relations with either of those two at this point so wont be taking sides. Will probly just sit back and enjoy the carnage with Paragon.

Paragon and ATOMIC currently hold a NAP better check your stuff with your Founder.

we dont want a piece of SM at this time. Its more if they want a piece of us what will Paragon do?

Nothing or like Orestes said;

If Spider Monkeys are the aggressor I will play Switzerland.

Its true this has the potential to turn into something big but it will not until Paragon listens to me or until leaders of ATOMIC have any sense left :)

DeletedUser

Apparently there are some mixed messages going around with the posts, and since i havent mastered the finer art of quoting yet i wil just spell it out. As one of the founders of ATOMIC I can say that at this moment we have no intention of attacking Paragon or SM. We are preparing for a war however since there have been many rumors floating around that SM may attack us.

When i stated that we would not be interfering I was referring to a conflict between SM and HK. We have no real relations with either alliance at this point so would have no need to get involved.

The war with IR is not at halftime. We have been in contact with their leader and according to him SM decided to take him out when we were at war with them (im not complaining or anything just stating the facts as I have them). Therefore he says he will be dissolving IR on Saturday so the war is all but over.

I think thats it. Can someone also get me a link on how to quote in these forums or is it the same as in game. Thanks for any help yall can give me.

DeletedUser29371

Apparently there are some mixed messages going around with the posts, and since i havent mastered the finer art of quoting yet i wil just spell it out. As one of the founders of ATOMIC I can say that at this moment we have no intention of attacking Paragon or SM. We are preparing for a war however since there have been many rumors floating around that SM may attack us.

When i stated that we would not be interfering I was referring to a conflict between SM and HK. We have no real relations with either alliance at this point so would have no need to get involved.

The war with IR is not at halftime. We have been in contact with their leader and according to him SM decided to take him out when we were at war with them (im not complaining or anything just stating the facts as I have them). Therefore he says he will be dissolving IR on Saturday so the war is all but over.

I think thats it. Can someone also get me a link on how to quote in these forums or is it the same as in game. Thanks for any help yall can give me.

Obviously SM took a refugee allthough they have nowhere stated that they are not accepting them so yeah, tough call.

As for your quoting, at bottom RIGHT part of each message you have reply with quote or MULTI QUOTE(last small icon) use it well :D

DeletedUser

You click on 'Reply with Quote' like on the game forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.