Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17088

look im all for insulting someone's playing style, if someone sucks at the game then its fun to tell them that.

just dont let it go over that please :)

DeletedUser30767

Yaa ... means mock each other for inability but my point was .. dont go personal ...

DeletedUser

This forum has sucked for so long, in my opinion a little drama is well overdue.

DeletedUser

I'd like to point out that LordFussy of Discover Card held the line against me today. I failed to revolt.

DeletedUser25074

tbh i bet FOTNS is just happy he has soemthing to Mod rofl. Going over other forums they are just so dead its pointless even having a mod there.

DeletedUser29371

Today from jacksonricky
BOW DOWN AND KISS MY FEET YOU , DRAGONS DOWN YOUR HEADING THE SAME WAY, TAKE A LOOK AT WHERE YOUR SUPIRIOR TACTICS GOT YOU, I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE NOTHING BUT A JOKE.

Only showing your immaturity and low skill. A kid got a little satisfaction and for that i think he might get 5 days attackable ban imo. He has more of those.

DeletedUser

It's amazing to me that someone can behave the way several people on this thread behave. This is a game... It's not even real life, if you take it so seriously as to spend most of your day playing it most of the week, then you have a problem. If arguing on the forum with people you don't even know takes up more time than you spend outside, then you have a problem. If you're spending more money on this free to play game than the average person needs to spend to eat for a month.... then you have a problem. IF you mouth off and talk down on people in this game so much that people personally don't like you, then you most certainly have a problem. If you have to degrade yourself to a level that includes name calling, then, I repeat, you have a problem.

If you don't like that I call you out for your behavior towards people, you have 2 options. You can shut me up, or you can start treating people like human-beings. This is a game, it is meant to be fun. When your actions take the fun out of it for other people, then you're obviously doing something wrong. I mean sure, people get mad, they lose their cities... They get their nuke wiped out while they're sleeping... & such.... But, when you're belittling & downgrading people based on the fact that they have a real life & cannot dedicate their lives to a video game, it's ridiculous & stupid at the least.

You take personal affront because of the things I said about you, then take the hint, everyone else has done the same. When you're targeting players & trying to run them off from playing the game when they've done nothing to you personally, you're just trying to ruin the game for someone else. Why? What do you get out of it? You definitely don't get stronger, or smarter, or healthier, or more successful in life.

Yes, this is a war game. Yes, you try to take other people's cities. Yes, you go to war with other alliances. And yes, the object of the game is to win. But, does that mean you need to treat people badly? Does it mean that you should spend 12-18 hours a day playing the game? Does it mean that if you choose to do so, that you are now in a position to treat everyone else that only plays for 1-2 hours a day like they are incompetent? No, I don't think it does.

War is fine and dandy, & the most fun aspect of the game. Paragon members can do what they like, but when you call me names, & you belittle people for no reason other than to make yourself feel better about yourselves, you're doing nothing but being cyber bullies. People don't play this game for you, or anyone else to take shots at them and talk down to them. Honestly, if you don't want to play in a server where there are MRA's & you don't want to play with noobs... then go play on a server that has a lower limit on members in alliances, a faster build speed, and a faster travel speed.

It makes no sense to me that you would go play on a world that has a speed of 1:1 & allows a massive 200 members per alliance, when you don't want to play with Noobs or MRAs. You honestly should go play on a server that has a speed of 2:3 & limits alliances to 65 members.

I would also like to note here that the United Alliances only came together to shut OrestesofArgos up, because everyone is tired of his badmouthing. Nobody cares bro. For everyone that hasn't read the forums, or read the letters Orestes sends in game.... just wait your turn, you'll find out one day how derogatory and threatening his tone can be. When OrestesofArgos stops trying to humiliate people, the United Alliances will dissolve and go back to what they were doing. .

Which in Khal Drogo's case was getting rid of our dead weight players and putting a serious group of players together. We weren't all lucky enough to end up with a bunch of active members to play with in our alliances. So, unfortunately we've had to sift through lots of players just to get the best ones we could find.

DeletedUser

It's amazing to me that someone can behave the way several people on this thread behave. This is a game... It's not even real life, if you take it so seriously as to spend most of your day playing it most of the week, then you have a problem. If arguing on the forum with people you don't even know takes up more time than you spend outside, then you have a problem. If you're spending more money on this free to play game than the average person needs to spend to eat for a month.... then you have a problem. IF you mouth off and talk down on people in this game so much that people personally don't like you, then you most certainly have a problem. If you have to degrade yourself to a level that includes name calling, then, I repeat, you have a problem.

If you don't like that I call you out for your behavior towards people, you have 2 options. You can shut me up, or you can start treating people like human-beings. This is a game, it is meant to be fun. When your actions take the fun out of it for other people, then you're obviously doing something wrong. I mean sure, people get mad, they lose their cities... They get their nuke wiped out while they're sleeping... & such.... But, when you're belittling & downgrading people based on the fact that they have a real life & cannot dedicate their lives to a video game, it's ridiculous & stupid at the least.

You take personal affront because of the things I said about you, then take the hint, everyone else has done the same. When you're targeting players & trying to run them off from playing the game when they've done nothing to you personally, you're just trying to ruin the game for someone else. Why? What do you get out of it? You definitely don't get stronger, or smarter, or healthier, or more successful in life.

Yes, this is a war game. Yes, you try to take other people's cities. Yes, you go to war with other alliances. And yes, the object of the game is to win. But, does that mean you need to treat people badly? Does it mean that you should spend 12-18 hours a day playing the game? Does it mean that if you choose to do so, that you are now in a position to treat everyone else that only plays for 1-2 hours a day like they are incompetent? No, I don't think it does.

War is fine and dandy, & the most fun aspect of the game. Paragon members can do what they like, but when you call me names, & you belittle people for no reason other than to make yourself feel better about yourselves, you're doing nothing but being cyber bullies. People don't play this game for you, or anyone else to take shots at them and talk down to them. Honestly, if you don't want to play in a server where there are MRA's & you don't want to play with noobs... then go play on a server that has a lower limit on members in alliances, a faster build speed, and a faster travel speed.

It makes no sense to me that you would go play on a world that has a speed of 1:1 & allows a massive 200 members per alliance, when you don't want to play with Noobs or MRAs. You honestly should go play on a server that has a speed of 2:3 & limits alliances to 65 members.

I would also like to note here that the United Alliances only came together to shut OrestesofArgos up, because everyone is tired of his badmouthing. Nobody cares bro. For everyone that hasn't read the forums, or read the letters Orestes sends in game.... just wait your turn, you'll find out one day how derogatory and threatening his tone can be. When OrestesofArgos stops trying to humiliate people, the United Alliances will dissolve and go back to what they were doing. .

Which in Khal Drogo's case was getting rid of our dead weight players and putting a serious group of players together. We weren't all lucky enough to end up with a bunch of active members to play with in our alliances. So, unfortunately we've had to sift through lots of players just to get the best ones we could find.

+ Rep, you're right. Im ashamed to even say i was drawn into an arguement!

DeletedUser17088

well then you are both a walking mass of contradictions.

the forum exists to have 'arguments' and for topics of interest, banter, humour and stats.

your references to personal attacks and comments has left me a little confused though... where are all the reports from users saying they are offended? mostly all i see are attacks on other players skill (or lack of), strategy and general game related things, which is 100% fine.

you also move into insult peoples choices in life, making comments about players activity on the game and even telling them they have a problem if they spend money here. my friend it is you that are overstepping the mark with comments like these. It is not your business what people do with their time and money and to try to put them down about it is not ok.

Now if orestesofargos is sending you messages ingame or in the forum that you are not happy about then you need to do something about it with either a message to me (regarding forum private messages) or for in game messages, use the support ticket. and fyi people do care 'bro', its what makes the world forum interesting

The 'arguments' that have existed on this thread have been fine, GREAT actually, It seems the only person that should re-think why they play the game and use the forum is you ballzach, everyone else understands its purpose.

That being said i would like to remind you all that the rules are always in place, keep all insults game relevant and not personal. You will get your chance in another thread though, as this one has run its course. Feel free to start a new one about the war

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.