Wars

DeletedUser37640

With Thebes out, this world has been silent. Whats going on in Sestos? Who is beating the snot out a MRA? etc etc. :)

DeletedUser

HaP is at war with Star, as you can see they no longer hold the #2 spot :p
We're also fighting several other alliances but hardly worth a mention :')

(From what we've seen from star so far I'm surprised I bothered to mention them!)

DeletedUser

the mra alliances here do not fight back, cannot call anything a war

DeletedUser37640

Mh, sounds like an easy world, yet boring. I guess thats where Thebes comes into play.

DeletedUser

Liquid Propinquity has declared war on Star too this morning. Currently 3 cities in revolt and a 4th CS on the way :)

HaP is at war with Star, as you can see they no longer hold the #2 spot :p
We're also fighting several other alliances but hardly worth a mention :')

(From what we've seen from star so far I'm surprised I bothered to mention them!)

And yes indeed, they are trying to break the sieges with 3 light ships and divine envoys and one star player even supported us when trying to conquer one of them...

DeletedUser20492

And yes indeed, they are trying to break the sieges with 3 light ships and divine envoys and one star player even supported us when trying to conquer one of them...

Well at least they're friendly. BPs AND some help for your cq. What nice people.

DeletedUser

Flying on my pink unicorn I'll give you some +rep back... But now I need to return to my city, because the ultra-cute alliance members need to eat some table-scrap-rainbows.