Wars

DeletedUser

Any new wars going on in Pando?...How active is the world was thinking of looking in.

DeletedUser40768

Just added two wars, Reposession Agents vs. Lords of Conquest and undecided (22-0). As well as The Buccaneers vs. Lords of Conquest and undecided (20-0). Updated the scores of the rest of the wars just now as well.

DeletedUser

well, Vodka Stealers basically destroyed the Hanuman group with the help of Supernatural 300, but now they are just mopping the mess and taking out Bad Bones Crew

DeletedUser

well, Vodka Stealers basically destroyed the Hanuman group with the help of Supernatural 300, but now they are just mopping the mess and taking out Bad Bones Crew

Not really a war

Bucs vs LoC and RA vs LoC ... Hmmm, what a coincidence.

DeletedUser23384

Everyone is against LoC because they dont have a core lol

DeletedUser40768

Everyone is against LoC because they dont have a core lol

Don't forget how they don't even support to one another. It is funny to see LoC drop down to 60th in the alliance rankings, once a few more cities are conquered they will look the same way Ghost Division did when they got destroyed.

DeletedUser23384

Exactly, I took a city and the guy dodged but didnt return his support for my cs despite being online lol

DeletedUser41456

^^^^ har har har..that has never happened before...you are the first man...congrats..

standing.....standing................ovation.

DeletedUser47121

LoC isn't an alliance it is a menu.

Everybody said we arent gonna last much after begginer protection was over and we lasted 1 month and it took 6 alliances attacking to take us down.

Dont be so proud of your little victory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not really a war

Bucs vs LoC and RA vs LoC ... Hmmm, what a coincidence.
There s no such a thing as coincidence, what are you looking for in this one?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, that's the third time somebody said that they weren't supposed to even last after BP but we lasted longer. Shows exactly what type of leader you are to not even have faith in the alliance your leading.

DeletedUser17561

Wow! you must have managed to kill a swordsman since you got to write another post

Hopefully a quest will come up and you can get maybe 15 ABP. Then you can go on a real editorial spree!

DeletedUser

I already have a shadow.. Stop following me, so annoying. Shooo fly shoo