Wars

DeletedUser

Everybody said we arent gonna last much after begginer protection was over and we lasted 1 month and it took 6 alliances attacking to take us down.

Dont be so proud of your little victory.

Look it's nothing personal. I don't know your situation, but from the moment BP started dropping I was clearing and farming players that seemed to be not active enough to survive, many of those were LoC, and my first few active conquests were against LoC, with two exceptions (see below) I never met any resistance at all. I wasn't coordinating with my own alliance much less 6 alliances. After awhile I started clearing LoC cities for other members of my alliance to take. At one point I counted something like 10 LoC cities that I had either taken, or cleared for someone else to take, not to mention quite a few more I had been farming for resources. All without a single attack back at me, most without even a militia activation or any rebuilding after initial clearing. The two exceptions were B.Alex (formerly of Cyrus the Great) who organized a few of of the LoCers on his island to defend his town after I put it into revolt, he has since joined another alliance I believe; and Sword Art Online, who defended himself admirably (enough that I felt it wasn't worth continuing to attack him), he recently ghosted after Gloom put his main city into revolt and cleared all his defenses and walls.

Now of course LoC was under attack from other fronts (as any alliance with no core and little or no appreciable defense response is bound to be), but it wasn't a conspiracy, it was just people playing the game. So don't be so proud of how many alliances it took to take you down. I am quite certain that any one of the top 2 or 3 alliances that was attacking you could have done the job all by themselves if the others had let them.

For myself, I am not proud of any victory. Lions have prides, wolves just have the hunt and the pack and the meal. You were the meal, it was nothing personal just the way the world works.

DeletedUser

I see a lot of hostility here in this world (or should I call it hospitality ;) ) and yet not even a close-to-good PnP comes out of it, Seriously guys make something funny instead of beating each other to death here and in that top 12 alliances thread :)

DeletedUser

No just the big alliances bullying the small alliances cos the big alliances are to chicken to fight each other....

DeletedUser40768

No just the big alliances bullying the small alliances cos the big alliances are to chicken to fight each other....

That would be an effective way to solidify your core, and allow you to have more troops to fight the bigger alliances later on :p Better than attacking other alliances with like 200 troops early on, what a boring war that would be.

DeletedUser21990

Well the ranked 5th and 6th alliances are at war, I wouldn't say the are all chicken ;)

As Joseph Nieves pointed out, fighting smaller alliances early on can help form a core in order to wage bigger wars later on.

DeletedUser41456

you are all playing for scraps if vajj/doru/strat/bow are still in this server.

DeletedUser

Respect to Slap & Bones and Skulls then - I was not aware of their battle. Good luck to them both.

But lets see 1 & 4 fight 2 and 3 for some interest please....

DeletedUser47723

We should have a world war 1 which will eliminate half the big alliances in the world for example:

2,3,4,5,8 against everyone else yes everyone else

And the winner will be - everyone else but it will be a fight of a lifetime

That is now something I would love to observe and see and possibly follow thoroughly and I will ofcourse participate aggressively

DeletedUser41456

looks like everyone is scared to reply for some reason.

DeletedUser

'sup? Who's hammering who?

well you arent hammering anything your alliance hasnt taken 1 city from us since we cut every single dead weight player from our alliance so you and smash just keep hiding and running your mouths we know that you guys arent even close to talented and tell smash to send that 6 ls nuke to my city pretty small number for all the jabber jawing he is doing