Wars

DeletedUser

This thread got really personal and really ugly pretty quick. Good to know people in this world can stay on topic. :pro:

DeletedUser47369

IT keeps the Forum alive :)

giphy.gif

DeletedUser

Hmm is not that the reply I gave to baldeagle..why don't you stop copying my lines lol

smash my man i was quiet until you just mentioned me now i must say just took one from your beloved academy and plan to take more you guys better kick them simmers before i make you guys look bad the eagle is in hobbit hunting mode

DeletedUser

smash my man i was quiet until you just mentioned me now i must say just took one from your beloved academy and plan to take more you guys better kick them simmers before i make you guys look bad the eagle is in hobbit hunting mode

smashin too busy typing on the externals to fight

DeletedUser41456

Should be fun going forward Mr. Eagle

DeletedUser

Should be fun going forward Mr. Eagle

i suppose u guys are safe for a day or so i am out of slots now because you guys like to soak up refugees and i took his cities as soon as he got into ur group

how bout you guys stop being the oceans tampons and make ur own blood to suck up

DeletedUser41456

i suppose u guys are safe for a day or so i am out of slots now because you guys like to soak up refugees and i took his cities as soon as he got into ur group

how bout you guys stop being the oceans tampons and make ur own blood to suck up

not our fault so many players are unhappy there..we are a fun bunch..we keep it loose...good times over here...is that not what we play for? For fun?

Fun? Lol

DeletedUser41456

It's not a refugee if someone switches sides btw ..when we are at war with you guys..if we had a Pact with the attackers then I'm sure it would be different...

I'm not a leader I speak for myself not my alliance btw.

DeletedUser41456

Sounds like a leadership problem in Legion..not a Bones problem.

Again not our fault.

DeletedUser

It's not a refugee if someone switches sides btw ..when we are at war with you guys..if we had a Pact with the attackers then I'm sure it would be different...

I'm not a leader I speak for myself not my alliance btw.

it is a refugee if he is being internalized for not participating in alliance activities and then he jumps to your ship because all of his cities are revolted when he gets there and you guys still try to defend him and fail but good luck with him guys BnS is prolly the biggest MRA on this server

DeletedUser26731

it is a refugee if he is being internalized for not participating in alliance activities and then he jumps to your ship because all of his cities are revolted when he gets there and you guys still try to defend him and fail but good luck with him guys BnS is prolly the biggest MRA on this server
well then,you guys were almost on verge of a defeat against the biggest MRA in pandosia.don't forget that!

DeletedUser26731

well then,you guys were almost on verge of a defeat against the biggest MRA in pandosia.don't forget that!
you were #2 when the war started and look where you are now.so don't blabber about our alliance in the externals.

DeletedUser26731

you were #2 when the war started and look where you are now.so don't blabber about our alliance in the externals.

DeletedUser

we have not dropped in the rankings by your doing but by our own decisions so dont go and flatter yourself with false success you guys are garbage and everyone knows it we would still be number 2 in rankings if we took every piece of trash that didnt have an alliance as you guys have done

rankings dont mean squat why dont you take a look a few tabs over where the fighter rankings are and you will see that we are still way better than you guys with not even half of the membership you might better just rename your alliance the dumpster divers as that is the only way you have climbed through the rankings

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

we have not dropped in the rankings by your doing but by our own decisions so dont go and flatter yourself with false success you guys are garbage and everyone knows it we would still be number 2 in rankings if we took every piece of trash that didnt have an alliance as you guys have done

rankings dont mean squat why dont you take a look a few tabs over where the fighter rankings are and you will see that we are still way better than you guys with not even half of the membership you might better just rename your alliance the dumpster divers as that is the only way you have climbed through the rankings

care to shut your mouth? Go look at some statistics, colonisation losses and conquers, then talk.