Wars

DeletedUser

anyways... So what is the stats of the wars now? I hear from sources that Ocean 64 is about to blow up too!

DeletedUser40768

Well according to grepostats, Blood Of Archilies is gone now so I guess the Buccaneers won that war :) I updated the rest now :)

DeletedUser

List of Wars
Bones and Skulls Family (3 alliances) vs. Slap
6-3

Actually the factic result is 6-4 but the true result is 6-6 cause they have kicked two of their members just before we conquered them :)
Anyway the result will change in a drastic way for us so this won't be a problem :)

DeletedUser40768

Actually the factic result is 6-4 but the true result is 6-6 cause they have kicked two of their members just before we conquered them :)
Anyway the result will change in a drastic way for us so this won't be a problem :)

lol Okay thanks, got it updated. Civecnavi I am not sure if war is the right term for that fight necessarily, as neither side is really aggressively hitting the other, but will put it up none the less :) Still hope we can add some more wars to the list, seems like just the same few alliance doing all the fighting :pro:

DeletedUser47121

We took inactives from each other there is no real fighting yet.

DeletedUser40768

For Hanuman and Hanuman 2 vs. Vodka Stealers and Supernatural 300, I can't find Supernatural 300 on grepostats. Are they now Soldier of Narchy 300, if so Hanuman and Hanuman 2 are winning 9-1. If not it is still 5-1 :heh:

DeletedUser38128

I am wondering when this world alliances feel frustrated and gang up on us again like Paros, these days Grepo alliances are good at it :)
Now let us hope that wont happen . The gang up on Paros was more than enough for 5 other worlds .

Wolwes of Chaos were RED in wrong eyes , too bad for them .

DeletedUser22115

Your confident :) The buccaneers are obviously living up to their experience.

images