Wars

DeletedUser

care to shut your mouth? Go look at some statistics, colonisation losses and conquers, then talk.

i look at the stats every day bond and the stats say with 75% more members than us you still fail to take our cities which means you guys are ineffective, any good alliance with the amount of people you guys have should easily be able to wipe us off the map but you guys cant because you are garbage those are the stats and for you to continue to defend ur alliance when you urself are about the worst player on this server well enough said there lol

DeletedUser41456

Again, people are very unhappy in your alliance so don't get mad when they ask us to join and switch sides. It happens a lot but we can't take every single Legion member that is unsatisfied. If we did it would be just you and your leaders left in there.

We provide an enjoyable gaming experience with a fun group, not that stressful group that pretends to be Elite.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we enjoy the game as well smash we just know that there is no point in playing if your not playing to win and in the end you will see your alliances flaws when you and ur noob academy are having a civil war to try and get the crown and we snake it from you

DeletedUser47369

I want a crown

At least you guys have brought the forum alive again :)

DeletedUser47369

I want a tiara.....a crown is so heavy :D

I have one if you want to borrow it

xtimthumb.php,qsrc=,hwww.seancarnage.com,_wp-content,_uploads,_2011,_07,_DaltonBlanco.jpg,aw=640,azc=1.pagespeed.ic.ffoEdGTYBV.jpg

DeletedUser

I want a crown

At least you guys have brought the forum alive again :)
i am here everyday lol but people like smash and bond007 just aggervate me enough to talk so credit them for keeping forums alive

DeletedUser

you know i love people who talk the talk but cant walk the walk

DeletedUser41456

My ankle is sprained...was playing bball..but I'll walk in a few weeks haha hahahahhahah

Really guys..come get smoked if you want it.

DeletedUser

i am here everyday lol but people like smash and bond007 just aggervate me enough to talk so credit them for keeping forums alive

i post maybe once a year normally. but smash is too big of an idiot not to shut down lol so i feel your pain

DeletedUser41456

You keep begging everyone to consider you as one of the greats like we know your name.

We don't.

I know you as ragballs..

No one knows you..no one cares...you are another clown that thinks gold and points win worlds...if it was true you would have more than one crown..you are a clown..pathetic....no one gives a flying f about about your top 20 rankings...finish top or don't finish at all.

DeletedUser

You keep begging everyone to consider you as one of the greats like we know your name.

We don't.

I know you as ragballs..

No one knows you..no one cares...you are another clown that thinks gold and points win worlds...if it was true you would have more than one crown..you are a clown..pathetic....no one gives a flying f about about your top 20 rankings...finish top or don't finish at all.

i never said anything about points or gold you tard lol i am top 5 in abp and top 20 in fighters. i have said my name is smiffknight, if you paid attention you would know that. and who cares about crowns? i care about fighting. and you are sub par in that category, bud

DeletedUser

a crown says nothing. i have seen a hundred or more players (im betting you are one as well) who rode the coat tails of good players to crowns.

the end game of this game is terrible. who wants to sit and send res all day? i have done it once to say i did. but id rather not even bother. i like to fight, and you sir like to type. :)

DeletedUser41456

a crown says nothing. i have seen a hundred or more players (im betting you are one as well) who rode the coat tails of good players to crowns.

the end game of this game is terrible. who wants to sit and send res all day? i have done it once to say i did. but id rather not even bother. i like to fight, and you sir like to type. :)

Who wants to play 8 servers and only win one?

I guess you.

DeletedUser41456

I can talk as much as i like....if you don't like it don't read it ...-Ragnar.