Wars

DeletedUser44912

My god there are a lot of huge Egos in this world, testosterone flying all over the place. Grep is a game played behind a computer screen. I reckon some of this egomaniacs are 30 something males who only see daylight when they open their blinds, or to go sign on the dole (in UK), and have BabeStation on their Sky shortcuts and their favourite female is Carol Vordeman because she wore skimpy outfits on Countdown! I always wonder what would happen if everyone met in real life. Would you be as egoistic? I don't think so!!

I couldn't give a monkies who has the most ABP, or the worst DBP. Lets all play the game nicely like good little 30 something males and enjoy the game!!

DeletedUser41456

I can tell that if i ever met you in real life you would get your face hurt ......no self respecting male as you explained would ever post something as stupid as that...

guys plays fantasy football...

wow..cod...paintball flag football rec bball whatever it takes to get away...you have no idea what you are talking about and have never busted a nut in ur life

DeletedUser

My god there are a lot of huge Egos in this world, testosterone flying all over the place. Grep is a game played behind a computer screen. I reckon some of this egomaniacs are 30 something males who only see daylight when they open their blinds, or to go sign on the dole (in UK), and have BabeStation on their Sky shortcuts and their favourite female is Carol Vordeman because she wore skimpy outfits on Countdown! I always wonder what would happen if everyone met in real life. Would you be as egoistic? I don't think so!!

I couldn't give a monkies who has the most ABP, or the worst DBP. Lets all play the game nicely like good little 30 something males and enjoy the game!!

thats not ego you bozo, its called right to speech. next time when you feel like commenting in forums save your face witha gown or lese those testosterone might end up ruin your nice face.

you must really love jessica parkar or even be her who knows... your whole comment seems you wonder too much.. wonder this.. wonder that.. keep wondering bozo cuz you aint givin a monkies to who has good ABP or DBP.. BUT for most of us thats the main stat. thats how we roll.

You sound old...Get a life dude....forreal you sound like u want to touch me...

and in a bad way :((

HEY gollum.. why dont ya stop the racket and post everything in one psot.. stop spamming wth your stupidity. No surprise you are called gollum. the guy keeps talking to himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44912

Wow, a lot of expressions of violence 'I can tell that if i ever met you in real life you would get your face hurt' or 'less those testosterone might end up ruin your nice face' lol!

I'll keep my keyboard shut and leave the Grep trolls to continue b**ching!

DeletedUser

actually 20-something, full of testosterone, i see daylight everyday. i dont know what a dole or a babestation are or who carol vordeman is. if everyone met in real life, i promise i would be the same person. if you dont believe me, feel free to contact me for specifics. you sound very estrogen filled, bud.

DeletedUser

actually 20-something, full of testosterone, i see daylight everyday. i dont know what a dole or a babestation are or who carol vordeman is. if everyone met in real life, i promise i would be the same person. if you dont believe me, feel free to contact me for specifics. you sound very estrogen filled, bud.

Ragner+GoldLemur= brother maybe cousins they both talk alot about nothing

DeletedUser41456

HEY gollum.. why dont ya stop the racket and post everything in one psot.. stop spamming wth your stupidity. No surprise you are called gollum. the guy keeps talking to himself.

Hey Pimples, put down the 10 hour DVD and come up with some creative jokes.

Jessica Parker*

And a better User Name.

DeletedUser

Could someone update this for me? I just started this world today so I want to get in the loop of everything that is happening with the top alliances. I'd like to know what wars are going on between who and who is looking like the favorite. Also, is the world dominated by the top 12 or are other alliances in the world putting up a good fight? (like the top 20 or so)

DeletedUser48256

Repo/Debt vs. *KILLER CLOWNS* - Finished

300+ - 1

Repo/Debt vs. Silver Inferno/Silver Inferno II

133 - 8

Varun

Strategos
Could someone update this for me? I just started this world today so I want to get in the loop of everything that is happening with the top alliances. I'd like to know what wars are going on between who and who is looking like the favorite. Also, is the world dominated by the top 12 or are other alliances in the world putting up a good fight? (like the top 20 or so)

Well, as usual I believe its RH vs Repo (aka RIP Hangten). Also, TLM1 dissolved and split into BM and BM Brood. I cannot reveal anything more from this point on.

DeletedUser

Well, as usual I believe its RH vs Repo (aka RIP Hangten). Also, TLM1 dissolved and split into BM and BM Brood. I cannot reveal anything more from this point on.

BM for everybody

DeletedUser48256

Update:

Repo/Debt vs. Silver Inferno/Silver Inferno II

171 - 10

DeletedUser48256

Update:

Repo/Debt vs. Raging Horde/REDCORE HORDE

151 - 14

As you can see, even though they're half the size of SI, the Hordes are putting up more of a fight ;)