Wars

DeletedUser41523

Poor KoH, they had their hopes so high.

Sadly, we were tying up loose ends else where and can devote a lot of attention now.

DeletedUser5061

Who the hell is this pinky kinky N-eubea- head?

Downfall of giving people you don't know a chance, oh well no big deal had a couple ourselves. DC maybe you should send me that "growing faster" guide so I can edit for ya'll :D coz it looks like its not the fastest route to conquest.

To get back on topic in ocean 44 Its :

Venom
vs
Kingdom of Heaven

Venom
vs
Hellfyre

Venom
vs
INCIDIOUSE BASTERDS

Hellfyre are just victims of circumstance.

BASTERDS just had way too much pride.

Kingdom of Heaven on the other hand were given a pass last time I spoke to them so how they ended up in a "war" with us is quite an achievement on their part. Let's hope their players are aggressive on the battlefield as their leaders are when it comes to diplomacy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35713

Downfall of giving people you don't know a chance, oh well no big deal had a couple ourselves. DC maybe you should send me that "growing faster" guide so I can edit for ya'll :D coz it looks like its not the fastest route to conquest.

To get back on topic in ocean 44 Its :

Venom
vs
Kingdom of Heaven

Venom
vs
Hellfyre

Venom
vs
INCIDIOUSE BASTERDS

Hellfyre are just victims of circumstance.

BASTERDS just had way too much pride.

Kingdom of Heaven on the other hand were given a pass last time I spoke to them so how they ended up in a "war" with us is quite an achievement on their part. Let's hope their players are aggressive on the battlefield as their leaders are when it comes to diplomacy.
Also koh vs. INCIDIOUSE BASTERDS
and as for the war it was your guys backstabbing trying to take us off guard

DeletedUser5061

Also koh vs. INCIDIOUSE BASTERDS
and as for the war it was your guys backstabbing trying to take us off guard

Lol love seeing noobs cry, are you one of the leaders over at KoH? I would love to know what your leaders told you. The facts are, we gave you a pass thinking you are small weasel of an alliance, we can beat on you once you are a respectable size coz you know we are such nice peoples. I said to your leaders be cool, stay out of our way and we will leave you alone until the end of the month at least maybe even offer you a nap at the end of it.

A day later your alliance leaders contact one of the venom ladies asking for a pact so you guys dont attack us wrongly, we thought you's were being funny, than another couple of hours later one of your bored leaders contacts us asking to share forums and resevations, so you guys dont break our seiges. we say no we are happy as things are, like no exactation 30 mins later we get told your guys are attacking our siege, I was impressed by your alliances way of doing diplomacy but my team didn't see the funny side. All you had to do was be cool, you would have been alright feeding on IB and hellfyre but know you people had to go and do stupid.

Its like the first time you see a girl you don't run her over with your car and she takes not running her over as a sign you wanna marry her.

DeletedUser

dont think were out yet

Sambr09 is not one of our leaders nor one of our original Thebes crew he does not speak for the group. As I said earlier we do not conduct our business on the external forums.

Daizan - I have seen the mails between the two councils (being on ours) and these things happen, we both know the content of those and they stay private as should all inter Alliance communications; the NAP broke down and you guys attacked thats really all there is to say on the matter.

Its a shame things didn't work out but these things happen in Grepo

DeletedUser

Nexus-spring-blog-image-Rabble.jpg

DeletedUser

Hahahaha, that s not a guide so wont be any of use to u, got the Player guide though :)

DeletedUser41523

Sambr09 is not one of our leaders nor one of our original Thebes crew he does not speak for the group. As I said earlier we do not conduct our business on the external forums.

Daizan - I have seen the mails between the two councils (being on ours) and these things happen, we both know the content of those and they stay private as should all inter Alliance communications; the NAP broke down and you guys attacked thats really all there is to say on the matter.

Its a shame things didn't work out but these things happen in Grepo

But he does reflect your leadership, and by the looks of it, the poor guy got told quite a few lies as a motivator.

As for things not working out, that truly is a shame. I had heard great things about KoH. But without time to develop, it is becoming unlikely that I will see it. Aslovi, you should probably replace Comesti as leader, he's really the only guy in KoH I have issue with. :)

Edit: Then again, taunting is getting fun now. Morale of the story, kiddos, don't talk big if you can't play with the big boys.

DeletedUser13405

Just to confirm this guy isn't one of our members, we as a group have never really used the forums...full of mis-information and half truths.

You are correct one CS attempt which we stopped, but other than that its attack and defense which is all part of the game.

I'm not going to get involved in smack or any of that rubbish just wanted the neutrals to hear "our" truth.

Its all part of the game, been playing for longer enough not to take anything to seriously.

Its not a war by any stretch of the imagination.....

Yeah...ummmmm....about that......

DeletedUser41523

Guess we're gonna have to retract the Aslovi should lead comment, he's no longer in a position to do so. :)

DeletedUser47550

I am in KoH and each to their own opinion I guess. Alot can and will happen, unexpected changes still to come I am sure, the world is only past it's first week and hopefully friendships will be made, some will not but we are here to have fun :)

EDIT: I was a member, but no longer.

DeletedUser13405

Whats your ign? Nvm. Got it. I'll give you credit for playing under your mod name.

EDIT: And I can assure you, we are here to have fun too. Today has been a blast...pun intended.:pro:

2nd EDIT: Only because several moderators who play do so. You, to your credit, do not.

DeletedUser47550

Whats your ign? Nvm. Got it. I'll give you credit for playing under your mod name.

EDIT: And I can assure you, we are here to have fun too. Today has been a blast...pun intended.:pro:

I am Mesakaro both here and in-game.

I am glad you are :)

EDIT: I don't see why I should hide my name on here compared to in-game :)

DeletedUser13405

Did you guys report that bug yet? The one that doesn't allow you to build LS? Cause I'd get right on that if I were you, those are handy little units and you should build them.