Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser27128
  • Start date

DeletedUser49210

I lost a argument on a computer games forums, woah.

well, does the place really matter? Fact is you lost...

Serbs and Splash pacted. Serbs are moving to 053/44 to make a spot for WW

Skynet holding their own against serbs in 53

Ridding us from 53 will be like moving a mountain. So I hope they put wonders in MY ocean... That would be a dream come true!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

What are you talking about man, we love peace, our goal is to unite the world under one banner.

DeletedUser

well, does the place really matter? Fact is you lost...
!

Who was ever talking to you. You love to jump into things that dont involve you to start useless arguments because you have nothing better to do than troll the forums bragging about how nobody can beat Skynet in o53. Like almost everybody has stated, nobody was ever paying attention to you. That fact still stands on the forums. Run along now

DeletedUser49210

Who was ever talking to you. You love to jump into things that dont involve you to start useless arguments because you have nothing better to do than troll the forums bragging about how nobody can beat Skynet in o53. Like almost everybody has stated, nobody was ever paying attention to you. That fact still stands on the forums. Run along now

Dude, Your lame. Im surprised you havent ghosted Taras yet.... Since you are so good at quitting why dont you try quit being a Hater!

DeletedUser49210

btw... giving me -rep shows how lame you really are. Whoever gave it to you apparently didnt like your comment since you are joke without a punchline!

DeletedUser

Hey curious does anyone know anything about the alliance Evolution?