Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser27128
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The news I heard is that Simmers after getting a positive pact from Dream guys. They are working out with a possible act to get Dub man to join them to have a strong grip in that 53 area. They are currently making moves to attack BZC. As BZC has effective playmakers and strong team. Simmers will look for a plan. Current Enemies of simmers: KOH, ROLF, ENVENOM and DV I and II. Possible Enemies in coming 2 weeks: Evolution and BZC.

Gkassimis and Gaby Kitty! Instead of attacking Venom, Take out the simmers by forming a good pact with Venom. You will not be disappointed!

DeletedUser41715

The news I heard is that Simmers after getting a positive pact from Dream guys. They are working out with a possible act to get Dub man to join them to have a strong grip in that 53 area. They are currently making moves to attack BZC. As BZC has effective playmakers and strong team. Simmers will look for a plan. Current Enemies of simmers: KOH, ROLF, ENVENOM and DV I and II. Possible Enemies in coming 2 weeks: Evolution and BZC.

Gkassimis and Gaby Kitty! Instead of attacking Venom, Take out the simmers by forming a good pact with Venom. You will not be disappointed!

there's no logic to such thing. move against us? why? such a move against us will be good only for envenom

DeletedUser

They have some attackers with in their line up, who are with leaders handling things. You being green is a bad sign to dream team as you're red to them. Be on your toes for their invisible attack

DeletedUser41715

They have some attackers with in their line up, who are with leaders handling things. You being green is a bad sign to dream team as you're red to them. Be on your toes for their invisible attack

mate we are always ready. but i am trying too see the reason behind this and i fail. atm with all those pacts and merges, our only enemy is envenom. we are 100% focused on them. and considering the fact that we are a small alliance of 15 members, without any intention of been arrogant, i believe we re doing fine. bzc dont care for ww. we have no intention to involve in this. actually we have every intention to involve but not by sending resources and wasting favour, but by doing damages. we believe that real crowns can be winned on battlefields, not by building statues and temples. diplomacy is not our strong element. since we have chosen a side, we have every intention to keep it. but if our pacted friends try anything, we know very well what to do. i am sure that many would like to have bzc by their side instead of having them on the other side.

DeletedUser

mate we are always ready. but i am trying too see the reason behind this and i fail. atm with all those pacts and merges, our only enemy is envenom. we are 100% focused on them. and considering the fact that we are a small alliance of 15 members, without any intention of been arrogant, i believe we re doing fine. bzc dont care for ww. we have no intention to involve in this. actually we have every intention to involve but not by sending resources and wasting favour, but by doing damages. we believe that real crowns can be winned on battlefields, not by building statues and temples. diplomacy is not our strong element. since we have chosen a side, we have every intention to keep it. but if our pacted friends try anything, we know very well what to do. i am sure that many would like to have bzc by their side instead of having them on the other side.

Well. That's your choice. I must tell you, that they don't give green signal when you need support or attacks. Some people do send out of courtesy but the leaders mention they are just our NAP guys. So pull back support to us. It's all going for their advantage. We could have loved to have you in our side, but we are too long. Well, Killing Srbija will increase your BP and kill their backstab and simming ways. It's your choice. You stayed with them and knew how they work. They have some sorry leaders and wicked mentalities.

DeletedUser

Moreover, I hate Envenom too but I respect them as an enemy. They have some players who earned respect from opposition. Srbija is what? A group of Serbs and Ex Tsunami who are a MN and Infects group. Engaboy was a good man , a respected personality but serbs mistreated him. So, there is a lot to think for you. you're a smart guy, guess you will know about their statures soon.

DeletedUser33462

Personally I'm at war with a pack of Cookies atm

I think I'm winning as half the packet is empty, however its going to be a long slog getting thru the rest of them!

I didnt think there were any wars on this server? Isnt this Farmville?

DeletedUser49210

The news I heard is that Simmers after getting a positive pact from Dream guys. They are working out with a possible act to get Dub man to join them to have a strong grip in that 53 area.

Yeah thats just not going to happen. I have other plans for 53 since theres nothing left to prove. No one poses any threat or challenge anymore... So im retiring and going to have a front row seat to watch as WW unfolds.

~Good luck to all

DeletedUser

Lol so much propaganda from your part, it's actually hilarious to watch.

DeletedUser

Yeah thats just not going to happen. I have other plans for 53 since theres nothing left to prove. No one poses any threat or challenge anymore... So im retiring and going to have a front row seat to watch as WW unfolds.

~Good luck to all
Your team is retiring as well ?

DeletedUser

DeletedUser17088

Demon Spit vs Molon Labe/Family United pact (apparently our own alliance?)

24-4