Triad ---Fighting---> Last Legion
Triad ---Fighting---> Ravens Republic

all i know

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42486

very serious.. they dont fight at all..

i predict a future semiliar to Alpha Dogs lol

DeletedUser2595

I think what DB means is that Triad are attacking RR. RR just sit there and never fight back.

So:

Triad ---> Fighting ----> RR
RR ---> Capitulating to ----> Triad

DeletedUser15834

In fairness I have had some nice sparring with Nomadik. But he seems to be the only one hitting back.

DeletedUser

What about Seal Team One??? Are they at war with anyone?

DeletedUser

What about Seal Team One??? Are they at war with anyone?
You would think that a kickass elite US crew would be causing havoc by now but no! Grepointel colonisation records show that they are attacking nubs. Take Zero Point for example: He took three cities of

• 1,927 points on 2015-04-29 00:41:57
  • 1,417 points on 2015-04-28 23:20:48
  • 1,331 points on 2015-04-26 04:24:09
I mean they are just taking candy from babies and giving Grep a bad name lol

DeletedUser49197

Yeah, it is weird. I feel like they should either be leading a coalition against Triad, or allied with them. But, as a former leader of Alpha Dogs, I had some crazy ideas against Triad... ;)

DeletedUser42486

great leader.. and where is alpha dogs now..

doubt anyone would take ideas from you.

DeletedUser22977

Yeah, it is weird. I feel like they should either be leading a coalition against Triad, or allied with them. But, as a former leader of Alpha Dogs, I had some crazy ideas against Triad... ;)

Were you going to delete all of our forums and ragequit?

DeletedUser49197

great leader.. and where is alpha dogs now..

doubt anyone would take ideas from you.
hey I left AD wayyyy before they fell apart. Me and XxDarkOdinxX (who betrayed us after I left and joined Triad) got into a fight, and I was kicked... :)

DeletedUser49197

Were you going to delete all of our forums and ragequit?
i did! I deleted all forums (I was forum mod, and designed forums...) AND kicked dsprewitt, Zero Point, and more... Sadly, the members i kicked rejoined, but who knows what happened to the forum? whytetwns, and NightProwler were great leaders, just that Dark Odin dude ruined it, that's why I kicked because they gave him founder privs first day, but they didn't even know him...

DeletedUser

Triad war vs Evil Empire: Triad:2 Evil Empire:1. That is right folks this is the first time an alliance has taken a Triad city.