Wars!!!

DeletedUser49358

If someone can get into the top 100 without any gold that's great, top 100 in BP that's legendary

No its not lol, I guarantee you that in every world there are players both in the top 100 of points and bp that don't use any gold other than maybe resources traded for gold in the market.

DeletedUser50502

No its not lol, I guarantee you that in every world there are players both in the top 100 of points and bp that don't use any gold other than maybe resources traded for gold in the market.
That's like saying a lot of people have won the Nobel peace prize so it's not a big accomplishment

DeletedUser50502

I'm not sure I follow your retort, buddy.

I'm saying that even though a lot of people do something, that doesn't mean it isn't a noteworthy accomplishment. Getting into the top 100 fighters in a competitive world without using gold is pretty amazing in my opinion

DeletedUser49358

That's like saying a lot of people have won the Nobel peace prize so it's not a big accomplishment

No its not, you said "If someone can get into the top 100 without any gold that's great, top 100 in BP that's LEGENDARY" and I retorted that people literally do it on every world so not very legendary then when it happens at every opportunity.

DeletedUser50502

No its not, you said "If someone can get into the top 100 without any gold that's great, top 100 in BP that's LEGENDARY" and I retorted that people literally do it on every world so not very legendary then when it happens at every opportunity.

Are we seriously arguing over this? I was trying to say that it is a big accomplishment to get into the top 100 fighters without gold, no need for argument

DeletedUser49497

I spent a bit of gold at the beginning of this world to get conquest faster but apart from that I'm running off gold I make in other worlds. It isn't hard to get top 100 in points and in bp. I'm not overly active and use hardly any gold and I've made it and I know for sure many others in the top 100 have done similar things like me. I also know players who our ranked lower than me and have spent well over £500 on this game.

DeletedUser11165

All the rats dropping like flies today; shame they can only bully small players and when the going gets tough they run away.

DeletedUser50502

All the rats dropping like flies today; shame they can only bully small players and when the going gets tough they run away.

True, but there are big fights too. Too 2 alliances are at war, but I do agree that some just pick on the weak

DeletedUser

The map demographics dictate that the next war will occur down south and will involve Nameless Faction, League of Warriors and Avernus. Whether that will be NF/Avernus v LOW or LOW/Avernus v NF remains to be seen, however, recent events suggest that the smart money would be better placed on the latter of those combinations.

DeletedUser22977

If I were the Drunken Farmers, I'd be drooling over the potential BP that Avernus offers them. If there was a war down south that needs to happen, that would be the one I'd choose. Drunken Farmers can make one hell of a play if they up their aggression factor.

DeletedUser49358

If I were the Drunken Farmers, I'd be drooling over the potential BP that Avernus offers them. If there was a war down south that needs to happen, that would be the one I'd choose. Drunken Farmers can make one hell of a play if they up their aggression factor.

it would have to be Drunken Farmers who starts it, Avernus have shown for months now that they are perfectly happy doing nothing and sitting on their hands in this world.

DeletedUser

it would have to be Drunken Farmers who starts it, Avernus have shown for months now that they are perfectly happy doing nothing and sitting on their hands in this world.

Totally agree, I think we all originally thought that Avernus had potential, however they forced out their most aggressive player during a power struggle leaving the simmers to choose the direction from that moment on.

I think the Avernus Dudes will fight, but only if the odds are overwhelmingly stacked in their favor, as shown so far with their safety first policy of targeting the no-hope alliances, or, members of alliances that have been already defeated by others (eg The Apostles). Kind of a school-yard bully approach.

As Herpus says , there is a huge opportunity for somebody in that part of the ocean, but does any of the four alliances based there REALLY have the ability and ambition to actually WANT to fight for control? or are they content to all hold hands together simming along until WW Stage in what are fast becoming two very dead oceans.

DeletedUser

Interesting you use the phrase "school-yard bully" regentrob.....
You seem to have a lot of knowledge about a subject very few ppl know about.... (or are even interested in)
I wonder who you are in game....

There was a big internal bust-up in Avernus over its future direction yes, which unfortunately turned nasty. There are two very, very different sides to the story, and ultimately its one persons word against another, so people had to make a choice who to believe, and live with the consequences of that decision.

I agree with a lot of the comments above tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15834

It would appear with the seals fading away fast and Triad eyes turning North that the tide in the major war is turning.

Triad has conquered 31 cities from Imperial Order and lost 27.

DeletedUser

You seem to have a lot of knowledge about a subject very few ppl know about.... (or are even interested in)

Bud, May not be of interest to you personally however school bullying remains a subject that affects many of us, Worcester, Massachusetts thankfully one area that has seen great improvements made over the last 5 years or so.

DeletedUser2595

It would appear with the seals fading away fast and Triad eyes turning North that the tide in the major war is turning.

I think IO have had major issues with internals recently too.

DeletedUser

Bud, May not be of interest to you personally however school bullying remains a subject that affects many of us, Worcester, Massachusetts thankfully one area that has seen great improvements made over the last 5 years or so.

You have misunderstood what I was implying, though I will say no more about it on the external forums, out of respect for the majority of the Avernus players who got caught in the middle of it all. I agree with you completely. If I actually knew who you were in game I would mail you personally... you might be surprised to discover who I am ;)

DeletedUser49358

6 of those recently taken IO cities was from an ST1 player that had joined IO but after a week or two decided to hand over his cities to Triad.