Wars!!!

DeletedUser49796

6 of those recently taken IO cities was from an ST1 player that had joined IO but after a week or two decided to hand over his cities to Triad.

Where on earth do you get your information? Your knowledge is just so incorrect I don't even know where to begin.

The fact is this player wasn't a 'Triad spy' and he didn't 'handover' these cities, we got them fair and square. You of all people should know what we can do when we sent our minds to it.

ST1 are basically a non-entity now and our attention is now turning elsewhere; it's about time people dealt with it instead of making what are quite frankly pathetic excuses.

DeletedUser49358

Its what an IO play whom I trust and don't peg as a liar, so either their information is wrong and they jumped to assumptions or they possibly know more than you, obviously I wouldn't know as I'm not in either alliance just going off of the information I was given.

And what's with this "me of all people"? you should have figured out by now that I don't take sides.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22977

6 of those recently taken IO cities was from an ST1 player that had joined IO but after a week or two decided to hand over his cities to Triad.

Dude, you have no idea how wrong you are.

Those cities were taken because of some outstanding intel work and some split second timing on a dude we discovered was going into VM. Nothing more.

DeletedUser11165

Actually I was sending a spy at Kevin17 from far away an it showed him as VM but my closer one went through so we managed to land a few CS quickly as we already had spies on his cities.

He was not a spy and did not hand over his cities so when he logs in after his VM he was just very unlucky / we were already planning on him so IO booted him.

DeletedUser49796

Its what an IO play whom I trust and don't peg as a liar, so either their information is wrong and they jumped to assumptions or they possibly know more than you, obviously I wouldn't know as I'm not in either alliance just going off of the information I was given.

And what's with this "me of all people"? you should have figured out by now that I don't take sides.

So now the boys have established that IO didn't know more than us...

Let's get back to the topic. Tides turning & IO are now having to face actually having Triad's attention, lets see how that progresses :)

DeletedUser2595

I'm sure that when the player logs in from VM he will regret having a large offline period before it that allowed us to land our CS's just before his VM started. I'm also sure that when he mails IO members asking why he was kicked they will explain that they jumped to conclusions and kicked him because they thought he was a spy (at least that's I think you are inferring from this?)

Sour grapes from IO who cant admit that they lost a load of cities fair and square.

DeletedUser49358

like I said I got the info from an IO member whom I trust, likely when an alliance sees 6 or so cities lost without a single forum post city hand offs are likely at the top of the explanations (Hydra recently had a player do just that) and considering that the player had just recently joined the alliance I wouldn't blame IO and its members for jumping to conclusions.

DeletedUser22977

It would be easier for you to say 'Okay, I was wrong' instead of still trying to defend it.

I have no idea why it's such an issue for people to actually admit they were wrong in this world anymore. No one seems able to own up to being in error.

DeletedUser44996

So this is where all the keyboard Ninja's hang Out ?
I don't see any I.O members in here with any bunches of Grapes, i usually just read these boards for amusement and a chuckle at times.
Seems to me you Triadans are bigging up a player who lost 5 cities whilst your Oracle showed him being active, hmmmmm.
That must have been a spy from way off the map To Travel and show up VM as a heads up . lol, how many hours and why the hell would you send a spy that long if you already had spies on his cities and all this before the first Cs was sent and Landed, and it all fitted snugly into place just before Vm Kicked in ?? You seem to be the only ones going on about it and trying to defend something. And your response to a member losing 5 cities would be ? Of course in your eyes he was very unlucky.
And what , I.O members are now running around panicking because we have Triads full attention, not likely Bee. Laugh a minute in here.

DeletedUser2595

Ever heard of planning so the CS land just before VM? Not hard to work out when VM starts. But feel free to ask the player when he comes out. Im sure he can show you the reports.

Our response to a member losing 5 cities would be to find out why.

DeletedUser11165

No offense if we had actual time to plan it properly we could of taken way more than 5 cities off him. It was literally sticking in what we could from close by before vm kicked in.

My CS even bounced. Not fussed whether you believe or not but when the player returns from VM protesting his innocence he actually was.

DeletedUser44996

No I'm a Noob at this and just winging it as i go ! I'm not the brightest light-bulb in the room either, but i can smell a pile of Cack a mile off.
Its not hard as you say, but it is hard to find a city to spy from that is way off the map and fits in with your Spy theory times, anyways we all saw your earlier efforts today on an active I.O player , that did not work out too great did it ??
Well i think anyone on here would most probably expect a different answer about a player losing 5 cities, so ill just assume all the stuff said about you lot is true and leave it at that.

DeletedUser49358

It would be easier for you to say 'Okay, I was wrong' instead of still trying to defend it.

I have no idea why it's such an issue for people to actually admit they were wrong in this world anymore. No one seems able to own up to being in error.

I don't know why you feel the need to continue to press the matter, like I said before I'm not in either alliance so I wouldn't know personally what happened, in fact I wasn't even aware that one player in IO lost 6 cities until someone informed of it.

My only error is not adding "so I have heard" to the first post I made, something I will be sure to include next time and avoid all this hostility.

DeletedUser11165

Dark wraith, yes we killed his biremes i lost a cs and less than 300 land units, ask him how much offense of his was killed in his cities then come back gloating. Really.

All we did was defend a player one of you booted because we landed a few CS. You seem overly defensive and where's your little rats who all quit or ran off when a little pressure was applied.

Sniping ispart of game, we all I hope had great fun when we hit Bubu; he sniped a couple of cs and we landed another. Was fun for all I hope.

DeletedUser49796

And what , I.O members are now running around panicking because we have Triads full attention, not likely Bee. Laugh a minute in here.

Actually I never said you guy were running around panicking...you came up with that bit by yourself.

I just said it would be interesting to see how things progress now that IO actually have Triad's attention rather than the focus being elsewhere.

DeletedUser43023

I actually landed in Kevin17's city 4 hours before the VM kicked in, hoping for a little more action/bp. Unfortantely, no such luck. I guess you all don't know about trips and such. Too bad for me.

DeletedUser11165

We landed another 3 CS on an IO player...you gonna boot him now as well?

DeletedUser

Kevin17 is not a spy for sure, Bravo to Triad though who have the organizational ability to execute such operations irrespective of the source of information or intelligence with military-like precision.

Everybody pretends to hate the spy tactic but most will take the opportunity to move one into your parking lot if the chance comes up. Spies are a big part of the game and will continue to be so. This world sure has its quota including one dude who will sure as hell bring a "twist" to the WW stage of "Don-like" proportions.