Wars!!!

DeletedUser49796

Everybody pretends to hate the spy tactic but most will take the opportunity to move one into your parking lot if the chance comes up. Spies are a big part of the game and will continue to be so.

Truer words were never spoken on the forum.

Every single alliance in the Top 10 will have spies & probably have spies in them, they just like to bury their heads in the sand and deny all knowledge :)

DeletedUser30038

Truer words were never spoken on the forum.

Every single alliance in the Top 10 will have spies & probably have spies in them, they just like to bury their heads in the sand and deny all knowledge :)

Ouch!

DeletedUser49796

What are Hydras doing?

Slaughter House are not holding very well against Hydra. They've lost 40 cities and taken 10.

Hydra has conquered 60 cities from Seal Team One and lost 27.

The feud between Imperial Order and Hydra has turned into a massacre. Imperial Order has conquered 82 cities and lost 12.

Off The Oracle Of Zancle.

Either Hydra are just picking off inactives and struggling against IO or they're just letting IO take these cities and focussing elsewhere :)

DeletedUser

Seems like so many alliances decided to sim to the WW...

ST1
Hydras
All small alliances
Some really funny shayt.

DeletedUser

Seems like so many alliances decided to sim to the WW...
Hydras

Some really funny shayt.
get ur facts straight

ezcSQ5q.png

Assuming you are White Winter(Prom) ingame we have 300k ABP and 150k more than you did last week, which means your alliance is simming more :) #commonSense

btw, i dont usually do harbor checks, but when i do i kill freakin 42 harpies with 8 slings
VsUiFR7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't assume, find me on OoZ. Proms are one more that are simming, forgot about them.
Ok if hydras that good: "Why are you guys loosing to Triad,EoD,IO(god damnit)..."?

DeletedUser43558

Don't assume, find me on OoZ. Proms are one more that are simming, forgot about them.
Ok if hydras that good: "Why are you guys loosing to Triad,EoD,IO(god damnit)..."?

We're not fighting Triad or EoD, so I really don't understand where that came from. We're losing to IO since they have a much stronger presence in O54 compared to us.

Also, is OoZ the Oracle of Zancle?

DeletedUser

Yeah, and Oracle shows you lost more cities to triad and EoD than you took from them(7-3 I think).
The IO had bigger presence in o35, now we are the strongest alliance in it. And they can't take one active city from us.

Don't know situation in alliance, but you guys aren't growing as fast as your size alliance should.

DeletedUser22977

Yeah, and Oracle shows you lost more cities to triad and EoD than you took from them(7-3 I think).
The IO had bigger presence in o35, now we are the strongest alliance in it. And they can't take one active city from us.

Don't know situation in alliance, but you guys aren't growing as fast as your size alliance should.

I was wondering which DF was going to come out all cocky first.

Protip - Triad and Hydra are not at war with each other. I'm sure a smart person could figure out the reason for the single digit numbers in regards to conquests that do not involve hostile action.

DeletedUser

I was wondering which DF was going to come out all cocky first.

I'm one of two DF members that are active on the forum. :)
Everybody is cocky until they lose. I was just saying that we are coming closer and closer to your points, and we ain't recruiting crazy like IO.

DeletedUser22977

I'm one of two DF members that are active on the forum. :)
Everybody is cocky until they lose. I was just saying that we are coming closer and closer to your points, and we ain't recruiting crazy like IO.

Closer and closer to whose points?

Triads?

DeletedUser43558

Must've thought you were with us Herpus.

I won't bother denying Hydra should be doing better. We should. However, you cannot say that IO had a strong presence in 35. They recruited members from a dying alliance. They may have had the numbers, but certainly not the skill, co-ordination or activity to go with it.

If we compare those who you fought in 35 to those who we're fighting in 54, like Simmmer, Garydam, BRROSE3BOYS, paulf41, etc, who do you think would seem better?

DeletedUser51708

Must've thought you were with us Herpus.

I won't bother denying Hydra should be doing better. We should. However, you cannot say that IO had a strong presence in 35. They recruited members from a dying alliance. They may have had the numbers, but certainly not the skill, co-ordination or activity to go with it.

If we compare those who you fought in 35 to those who we're fighting in 54, like Simmmer, Garydam, BRROSE3BOYS, paulf41, etc, who do you think would seem better?

He got a major point here. Now, I'm not really one to talk, since I got big mostly by staying as far away from the front lines as I can possibly get, but we've been having problems with IO getting uppity along the 55/54 border latley, and it's getting pretty nasty out here.

Also, you might want to remember that all this bragging isn't gonna do you a lick of good if things hits the fan, and you don't have anyone to back you.

(apologies to anyone I offended with my language there)