Newspaper Wars

DeletedUser

What are the simmers doing? Envenom is my respectable Enemy. But simmers keeps making pacts. The only pact, they're missing out is Skynet. Guess, it will be soon done and dusted. They will turn against Venom. But the best possible winners of the world will be Vermin or Venom.

I hope BZC joins Venom and rip out Simmers and Dream Team. Apologize to Miknel for my wrong assumption of DT. I want bigbad,miknel and those top venom guys to enter into 54 simmers and clear them out. Miknel, it will hardly take you 2 weeks for demolishing them.

Let there be a fair contest between Vermin and Venom

DeletedUser41715

whats the purpose for BZC to join envenom? its an unrealistic senario

DeletedUser

This is not by far a newspaper. Seems like you're just posting for fun, this could've easily gone into the Top 12 Alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is not by far a newspaper. Seems like you're just posting for fun, this could've easily gone into the Top 12 Alliances.

I am quite a noob with prefixes. Don't mind. I never used to do much posting. I am completely erratic on how this world sims

DeletedUser

Don't join. Have a pact and rim Sorry Srbija Simmers. They have pacts all over and a hint of info to you guys is that, they may remove their NAP with you soon, once Skynet and Srbija have their official wars ending and Secret Anti Venom will start

DeletedUser49210

First of all, =SKYNET= no longer exists. Secondly, the war isnt coming to an end, it only just begun! :pro:

DeletedUser

chipil....what happened, when we first saw your name appear on the forums, you were so anti-envenom.......now you are trying to rally everyone against the only people that seem to be trying to motivate everyone in the world to stop envenom before it is at the point that they cant be taken on? Once said that you and bond sounded very similar, perhaps if not him on multi-account...... then at very least you are a close friend of his and have been in envenom the whole time?......know you said your name was koltta, and if that is true then you were with all the guys that made up hate on caly, who then were on cythera together, lots of those guys are the ones that are making up envenom here, so would make sense for you to have been in their alliance from the start......please stop trying to spread propaganda, we all know that the best thing for envenom is for everyone to keep fighting amongst themselves.

DeletedUser

And WF keeps simming with their friends in 53? I hated hateocracy all time, but I respected Dawson, Ker and Grepowar. They were total beasts. I am not in venom. I like their atitude and respect it. I know that Bond is not a very good attacker. But he can fight back. Unlike you. I was in Infectious, under a different name. Didnt you leave to MN before the merge? Well Venom and Vermin have atitudes of fight not to sim like Srbija and Friends. Give me some 20 Top attackers and respected dudes in your team. Apart from 2-4. I cant find anyone

DeletedUser

So what was your name on cythera then? I have only used 1 other name, and was only because friend gifted someones account on diff world that couldn't play anymore, "declandog"

on Calydon, however......

kolta
abp- 584,504
dbp- 753,534
overall bp-1,338,038
overall points- 2,616,205
cities- 208

whitefreeze38
abp- 1,055,624
dbp- 601,317
total bp- 1,656,941
overall points- 832,308
cities- 79

Talks pretty much for itself, can explain it if you want..............for someone your size in the game, having so little abp/dbp, yet having so many cities, and me being so small yet having higher abp................who does everyone think the sim city player on that world was?

....and yes I joined mn before the merger, we do have common ground on respecting guys like dawson. On cythera, didn't have as much time to play game so yes for part of it did go to core and make def things to send out as lts. that being said still managed to make it into top 50 bp over all, and rank 42 abp.

DeletedUser49210

LOLOLOLOLOL.... and thats why he didnt want to give his IGN. Because he's a simmer himself! Thats so freaking funny, yet sad

DeletedUser

LOLOLOLOLOL.... and thats why he didnt want to give his IGN. Because he's a simmer himself! Thats so freaking funny, yet sad

Simming never matters, the contribution will matter. So, you keep dwindling yourself to Inactive and join serbs soon

Hearing news that one night, you will be dealt like Dark Judgement aka vengence. Keep your toes on!

So what was your name on cythera then? I have only used 1 other name, and was only because friend gifted someones account on diff world that couldn't play anymore, "declandog"

on Calydon, however......

kolta
abp- 584,504
dbp- 753,534
overall bp-1,338,038
overall points- 2,616,205
cities- 208

whitefreeze38
abp- 1,055,624
dbp- 601,317
total bp- 1,656,941
overall points- 832,308
cities- 79

Talks pretty much for itself, can explain it if you want..............for someone your size in the game, having so little abp/dbp, yet having so many cities, and me being so small yet having higher abp................who does everyone think the sim city player on that world was?

....and yes I joined mn before the merger, we do have common ground on respecting guys like dawson. On cythera, didn't have as much time to play game so yes for part of it did go to core and make def things to send out as lts. that being said still managed to make it into top 50 bp over all, and rank 42 abp.

Hahahahaha! So Funny!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49210

wow, a triple posting... someone with common sense would have put all that into 1 post. Perhaps one day you will have the intellect to know how to do so

DeletedUser

chipil,
You have gone crazy. You sim and call alliances out on it and not players. Your IGN doesnt matter bc your one 1500 point city is no where near the fight. Stay on the rim and keep on talking. However if you think you are good.... PM me and ill give you a city to see how long you can hold it.

riddle me this,
ridz817

DeletedUser

Oh! I don't remember you. One of the disguised fighters. May be simmers best horse . Tsunami guy who popped into Serbs. Do simmers know, that you were the guy, who is leaking intel away to your old mates? Huh

DeletedUser

wow, a triple posting... someone with common sense would have put all that into 1 post. Perhaps one day you will have the intellect to know how to do so

Am not a Dub man. Keep planning to take out venom but can just keep simming in your dreamie ways

DeletedUser

Chipil.

All that negative talk against SaF.
It really sounds like they have ruined this game for you! In almost every post you make, you try explain people, how much they sim and that people should turn against them. I can sense a annoyed individual right there! :eek:

DeletedUser49210

chipil.

All that negative talk against saf.
It really sounds like they have ruined this game for you! In almost every post you make, you try explain people, how much they sim and that people should turn against them. I can sense a annoyed individual right there! :eek:

lol!!!!

DeletedUser

Chipil.

All that negative talk against SaF.

Ofcourse, they ruined it. By simming and pacting. Everyone knows it. Wonder, Y vermin wanted these silly simmers in a pact.

DeletedUser

Ofcourse, they ruined it. By simming and pacting. Everyone knows it. Wonder, Y vermin wanted these silly simmers in a pact.

Im sorry but it is a bit hard to take you too serious, when you mention simmer or simming in every sentence you make. :rolleyes: