Wars

DeletedUser50502

If you know any wars that are going on right now, say what you know and talk about them here.

What I know:

Eviction Notice vs Just War
Eviction Notice vs Just the Tip
Written in Blood vs Just War
Inglourious Basterds vs KLEOS

This is just who I have noticed fighting constantly, and correct me if i'm wrong with anything. Please add and talk about what you know about the wars in Abdera.

DeletedUser

There was JTT vs Impact, but they didn't survive a night haha

DeletedUser50502

Impact still have their fair share of 10k plus peeps, but okay Just The Tip vs Impact...Interesting. How big of a war was it? How many cities taken on both sides?

DeletedUser

25 - 0 to JTT. Might be a bit more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50502

I have heard that you guys are losing a lot of cities to EN

DeletedUser50502

Update:
EN has taken 29 cities from Just War while Just War has taken none of theirs, Written in Blood has also taken 6 of Just War's cities while Just War has taken none. EN brother alliance Eviction-Notice has taken 14 of Just War's cities while Just War has taken none of theirs.

EN and WIB's brother alliance Blood thirsty have been going at ROMAN EMPIRE with EN taking 9 ROMAN EMPIRE cities while ROMAN EMPIRE has taken none of theirs. Blood Thirsty has taken 6 ROMAN EMPIRE cities while ROMAN EMPIRE has taken 1 of theirs.

EN has been going at Just The Tip, they've taken 11 of their cities while Just The Tip has taken none of theirs.

Inglourious Basterds has taken 8 KLEOS cities while KLEOS has taken none of theirs

A lot of one sided battles in Abdera at the moment, i'll have more updates here soon, and will be doing them regularly

DeletedUser42857

I have heard that you guys are losing a lot of cities to EN

That will always happen when you have stray cities nowhere near you core, thats not a war, thats just en flexing their muscles in an ocean they consider theres

DeletedUser40768

There was JTT vs Impact, but they didn't survive a night haha

Because all the players like you ran out before the NAP ended lol More like JTT vs the 20 people who didn't feel like playing the world with people who have no loyalty and the inactives. I had two attacks, one revolt and one CS and Cobra didn't even send 100 OLU with it against a level 23 wall. Like wow if I enlisted militia that poor guy wouldn't have gotten my smaller city :D

DeletedUser30490

this "war" with impact is not even a war :D
you guys poached our top players and go after inactives and some actives who can hardly defend themselves and call it a war?:D

DeletedUser39031

Meh it isn't your standard war with attacks going each way. We have to play the defensive for now, we're outnumbered, fairly chaotic and fairly scattered. I'd liken this to Germanys invasion of Poland (not saying anyones the bad guys)

DeletedUser32029

this "war" with impact is not even a war :D
you guys poached our top players and go after inactives and some actives who can hardly defend themselves and call it a war?:D
Do i need to post some messages and report, there are guys who knows good sniping and they are doing it all by themselves.Because of lack of support these guys are going to rim.
And druvi, delete your other account in the world.You could get banned for multi-accounting.

DeletedUser50502

So what i'm gathering from all of this is that JTT and The Shaft are basically just farming Impact's inactives. Am I wrong?

DeletedUser

So what i'm gathering from all of this is that JTT and The Shaft are basically just farming Impact's inactives. Am I wrong?

Not really, for a while Impact tried to fight back. Now it's more like that though.

DeletedUser50502

So JTT is fighting Impact and poaching Impact's top players while Impact is trying to fight back but isn't being very successful due to JTT's size?

DeletedUser30490

Do i need to post some messages and report, there are guys who knows good sniping and they are doing it all by themselves.Because of lack of support these guys are going to rim.
And druvi, delete your other account in the world.You could get banned for multi-accounting.
Explain this again,I literally didn't get it:/
My Druvi account i used to send out that MM and Richard Permanent banned it from abdera:p
so no issued

Basically yes

Not really, for a while Impact tried to fight back. Now it's more like that though.
This guy has no idea what he is saying, This "war" began with us losing 10-15 of our top players. After which JTT simply started attacking and the ones who were left sent attacks at those who left us basically. Nothing more

So JTT is fighting Impact and poaching Impact's top players while Impact is trying to fight back but isn't being very successful due to JTT's size?
First part yes,we arent really fighting back :D
Just defending