Wars

DeletedUser

I thought that afterwards, probably spoke too soon. I tend to do that a lot...

DeletedUser50502

I had to reset D: can't imagine how much hate in gonna get hahaha, I think I'm gonna start fresh on en85 though

DeletedUser

So bp ended and my war against the world began. One alliance disbanded less than 24 hours after my attacks began.

DeletedUser49358

Why do you still post on the forum of a world you don't play?

I post on world forums that I don't play in just to look and see how some players I know are doing or what alliances in the world are doing.

DeletedUser29916

Still say so good after lost your city to EN....Dont talk bull to everyone

Here we go, the great firkirk speaks... not only did i destroy 15+ CS in 2 days while you got only 2 lousy cities. You also bumped my BP up insanely. Cheers!

For all those who want to know what a real fighter Firkirk is, well he is about as real as his bad taste for alcohol. If you look at his image any experienced drinker will immediatly see how he posted up a BUNCH of bottles with maybe 1 to 3 actually decent liquors in it.

Firkirk is such a real fighter that he is known for the best move in grepolis which he will do on a daily basis IE send attacks and cancel attacks to annoy the defending player by triggering his grepo alarms. Firkirk is such a good fighter he keeps this up for an hour everyday while after 2 minutes I put my sound off.

Firkirk, you are an annoying noob. One of the biggest noobs out their. I don't like critising people but you r just a very mediocre and very very very annoying grepoplayer.

Thank god I can know get 20 of my people to start doing this to your leaders and tell them it's all your fault. That's how it works you shoudl've thought about it before ^_^.

After being owned in Sinope you r gonna get owned here.. Wheater EN wins or not you will still be that little nubbie we can't play like a freaking adult.

Learn2drink too bro, you r a shame.