Wars

DeletedUser36743

A lot of our ABP came because of a certain player who seemed quite happy to let EN put land units in his city with no wall and then go to bed leaving us to pretty much kill at will :D

Ive no idea what the guy has against rebuilding walls

me neither ....lol (facepalm) ...but working on it...

Karlo Makaj

Phrourach
isnt it normal practice to gripe about the enemy :D

final total for the last few days fun...

EN/Wib attacking v JTT/AJ defending
64j9s6.jpg

JTT/AJ attacking v EN/Wib defending
k2mx3m.jpg

Total BP for en and co 997k, for jtt and co 1.15m

Thats a fair bit of death..

I think how you was forgot to add Dragon Hunters and few others which share def with JTT and others
You have shared forum with tons of alliances and always comes here and argues on EN

Last edited:

DeletedUser42857

I think how you was forgot to add Dragon Hunters and few others which share def with JTT and others
You have shared forum with tons of alliances and always comes here and argues on EN

I also didnt include Hammer on the other side.

I was only really including the key players, much as I do have a decent amount of time to devote to grepo, I do have a life. We dont need to include every illegitimate offspring of the main alliances.

DeletedUser36743

I was only really including the key players, much as I do have a decent amount of time to devote to grepo, I do have a life. We dont need to include every illegitimate offspring of the main alliances.

We dont have any pact with Hammer - whereas the Dragon whatevers are pacted to JTT and share Def forum with you all

DeletedUser

Zika77's alliance have nothing official with EN, about Dragons well there is one thing to say ask last guy you kick out...and you will find what type of people are leaders in that alliance. About SealCubClub i ain't gonna waste word...inform him that he have two options
1st: restart
2nd delete account
About Chilluminati vs that other guy: Chill is good player for slow world, for fast he ain't got what it takes. Respect in some way.

DeletedUser

when are you leave us...we really miss you :)
I will cry first :)

DeletedUser42857

We dont have any pact with Hammer - whereas the Dragon whatevers are pacted to JTT and share Def forum with you all

From what I can gather JTT share their defensive forum with EN as well. Pretty sad that En are being assisted by regular screen shots of internals. :p

DeletedUser36743

From what I can gather JTT share their defensive forum with EN as well. Pretty sad that En are being assisted by regular screen shots of internals. :p

Like u we have our influential friends in high places... but u have smartly skirted the issue we were discussing - dragon whatevers....

DeletedUser45380

Officially or unofficially Dragon Hunters and The Hammer might be part of the greater war, but for now they are just trying to control 43. Pretty close as of now.
Maybe later in the world they will able to make contributions.

O43
Rank Name Points Cities Average points
1 Dragon Hunters 1574290 190 8286
2 The Hammer 1556924 190 8194
4 The Hammer of God 393024 77 5104
18 Nameless (Branch of DH) 39151 7 5593

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

And so it begins.... 29 down on day 1...

View attachment 11477

ps: Guys...dont ghost just yet !!

theres only 2 people talking about ghosting, the two who talk to en and bloods all day on skype anyway.

this manticore situation is stupid though. you can have a city full of defence, 2 manti nukes incoming, dead.

pointless, utterly ruined the game.

DeletedUser36743

theres only 2 people talking about ghosting, the two who talk to en and bloods all day on skype anyway.

this manticore situation is stupid though. you can have a city full of defence, 2 manti nukes incoming, dead.

pointless, utterly ruined the game.

lol.... i know ....lets blame the Mantis

DeletedUser42857

well we can say what we like, but the latest event is a fiasco.

Look, im a decent player, online most of the time, very active, decent at covering myself, dont lose much in the way of cities, know how to defend and a decent amount of defence.

When you are being hit with

150 harpies
70 mantis
70 mantis
70 mantis

in each city there is pretty much nothing you can do.

(yes i lost an olu nuke to mantis this morning which was my own dumb fault. while i was messing around wisdoming a second attack i failed to even notice the first attack :D)

Theres really no players attempting to do anything because if they are just going to be perma hit with mantis and harpies for the next four weeks theres absolutely no point building any defence. may as well just build biremmes in every city (to counter the ls nukes that can now be bought)

honestly, ive never seen the game so heavily swayed by an event, its just stupid.

Personally all the en stuff aside, i think this was shaping up to be a really good server. But the skies are just full of damn flyers now :D

Kurbads.

Phrourach
philnjub2_zpsjyiht5gv.jpg

when all else fails and you are going to lose...

philnjub1_zps7fvvocrb.jpg

playing grepo more than 5 years never seen such a sneaky move... maybe this is part of war nowadays? Well done philvgr81, you humiliate your team.

Karlo Makaj

Phrourach
philnjub2_zpsjyiht5gv.jpg

when all else fails and you are going to lose...

philnjub1_zps7fvvocrb.jpg

playing grepo more than 5 years never seen such a sneaky move... maybe this is part of war nowadays? Well done philvgr81, you humiliate your team.

True Kurb, that is unfair
Now dj-x from JTT also was provoke BAN with words on him profile to safe cities because lots of him cities was in revolt - does there have anyone who really think to fight or they all will provoke BAN to save cities

SlothTzu

Strategos
True Kurb, that is unfair
Now dj-x from JTT also was provoke BAN with words on him profile to safe cities because lots of him cities was in revolt - does there have anyone who really think to fight or they all will provoke BAN to save cities

It's a part of the game unfortunately, for some reason Inno sees unattackable bans as a punishment.

DeletedUser45378

Such a pathetic tactic...players using banning for safety should be given attackable-bans. No one who does this will ever be welcomed to be an ally of mine in the future.

DeletedUser36743

It's a part of the game unfortunately, for some reason Inno sees unattackable bans as a punishment.

Seems like a chastity belt....lol... well Phil's 'safe' for now...

Last edited by a moderator: