Wars

DeletedUser42857

philnjub2_zpsjyiht5gv.jpg

This is where inno are the problem. Its just not normal for an experienced player, to be able to revolt that many cities of another experienced player in regular gameplay. Two evenly matched players, maybe 1-2 revolted, even battle. But inno decided to throw in these ridiculous myth nukes to mess with the system.

cant blame Kurb or anyone else for using them, Inno give, players will use. And nothing against any player that has manti's flying around whether they got them free or spent gold, that doesnt really matter. But inno have created this riduculous situation where anyone can build a manti or harp nuke in a matter of hours while it takes a whole day or more to build an entire city worth of D to combat it.

Im just dissapointed, this world was shaping up nicely. Some good attacking by En, some good defending by JTT, good attacking from JTT, good defending from WIB. The events just really scewed it.

No comment on the phil thing btw.

DeletedUser16512

any other time 8K DLU in support http://prntscr.com/88rlx5 would not be taken down within 1 min of being attacked so is there a point in building around the clock for this to happen so fast ? its just not right and no its not that the attackers who took there time to build and kill, its the stupid spartan quest that has made this possible :(

DeletedUser32029

In 2 days i have got over 50k dbp, which has 40k alone today, that just means i am out of defense as this world is still new....i killed lot of EN offense, In Iyalysis when i was fighting EN, we got attacked, we defended and got 3-4 days rebuild time...but what event has done is it haven't given us any rebuild time and neither it has given us any defensive option....Inno just made it a numbers game....the guy who was turtle 1 week ago is now attacking me....And btw he even don't know to build a wall...

DeletedUser36743

Im just dissapointed, this world was shaping up nicely. Some good attacking by En, some good defending by JTT, good attacking from JTT, good defending from WIB. The events just really scewed it.

No comment on the phil thing btw.

You know Dim i agree with you about this event skewing things... having said that i would guess Phil would be the biggest gold abuser of this event... i have a pm where he boasted having 12 manti nukes and i alone had already fielded 3 of his Erin nukes by them (and this was day before yesterday).... so the abuse is on all sides and inno has definitely screwed up by allowing players to play God....

The thing that is pretty shameful is for JTT/TS leadership to be bailing and dumping the alliance just after day 1 !!.... I mean AJs took day 2 or 3 to fold but JTT/TS leadership has given up in 24 hours.... i do wonder where is the spine... leaders need to lead... yes this event skews things.... but ghosting / getting intentionally banned....that is pretty low ....

I believe now they are off to Baris (US Server) ....

DeletedUser3393

Why cant you just build birs?

Birs are useless in preventing flying revolts, which means with Manticores attacker can revolt almost all of defender's cities and defense will be stretched thin.

Ranga1

Strategos
If you replace DLU with birs then your defense is the same level, mantis cant kill birs (unless your using DimLogic) only negative of that is city builds.

Don't get me wrong, this event sucks. But you need to adapt not cry about it

DeletedUser

Nah, some people are inclined to whine about everything.

I remember two year ago, players were saying: this game is designed in favor of defensive players, turtle noobs can build defense and so on.
Now when inno has changed it a bit in favor of offensive mind gamers, people are grumpy again. Like manticores can demolish or steal a city. This game is all about city slots. I doubt Kurb could take all Phil's cities and even if Phil would lose 3, it wouldn't be the end of Abdera. Now he left his alliance without a leader, and other JTT leaders follow his example.

It's not EN, Events or Manticores ruin JTT, but their inner demons and the internal state of unhappiness.
Overdose of complainings about everything: pacts, inno, mantis and name it leads to result they have.

What you give to the world, you get it back.
If you're constantly grumpy faced, you get it back.

p.s. Biremes can snipe CS

DeletedUser42857

Why cant you just build birs?

Birs are fine for preventing the cs, but you still face the fact that both birs and ls are in the event, and discounting that then inno have reduced the game to a naval battle of ls v birs for cities which isnt what the games meant to be about.

The other factor to bring in with harpies and manti's is the favor farming aspect. Manti's farm the favor to put favorable wind on every single ls attack. Harpies the favor to build troops quicker.

Yes, theres the argument that the "defending alliance" can also go all out with harpies etc, but grepo is very much about momentum. once one side has momentum its very difficult to turn it around.

DeletedUser42857

Nah, some people are inclined to whine about everything.

I remember two year ago, players were saying: this game is designed in favor of defensive players, turtle noobs can build defense and so on.
Now when inno has changed it a bit in favor of offensive mind gamers,

I donty think its about changing it in favor of the offensive minded. Ive no issue with people whe prefer to be defensive, or those that prefer to be offensive, the key is that they are skilled at what they do.

what the event has done is take away a lot of that skill element. Now anyone with 2000 free pop can just build a manti nuke, set it at the enemy, pick up 2000 bp, build/buy another, do it again, rinse, repeat.